Estranged Axl & Fink + 1999 sessions?

SeBaZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Fucking Session 1999?

Set List

1 My Michelle

2 Nightrain

3 November Rain

4 Out Ta Get Me

5 Patience

6 Rocket Queen

7 Sweet Child Of Mine

8 You Could Be Mine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estranged [AXL & FINK 1999]

Set List

1 Estranged

Source: LINK

In other site.....

Track List

1 - Estranged [Axl & Fick 1999] 0:30

Source: LINK

I never heard anything about "What's Fucking Session 1999? " and "Estranged Axl & Fink".

Someone have info about this?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa wat is all this?

All the 1999 and Chinese Democracy sessions. In 1999/earlier they almost re recorded all of Appetite for Destruction except 2 tracks. I don't remember what these 2 were though. They re did a lot of songs.

We Where Lying? Seven? I Declare? I heard I Declare on YouTube before and sounds like a fake. What is We Where Lying?

Edited by jman2000

Didnt Axl say most of those song titles were Bs?

Theres a bunch I havent heard of though.

We Where Lying and I Declare is probably shit. Seven is legit. Oklahoma (now Berlin) is legit. And Jackie Chan/Checkmate/The General is.

Just Another Sunday and Crash Diet are from Rumbo Tapes. Putting those on something with Chinese Democracy does make it seem very fake. (or at least that album/compilation)

Whoa wat is all this?

All the 1999 and Chinese Democracy sessions. In 1999/earlier they almost re recorded all of Appetite for Destruction except 2 tracks. I don't remember what these 2 were though. They re did a lot of songs.

We Where Lying? Seven? I Declare? I heard I Declare on YouTube before and sounds like a fake. What is We Where Lying?

YCBM

Patience

They didn't rerecord Anything Goes and You're Crazy

I Declare is fake. Those are working titles, as Scraped working title was Lies They Tell.

This is fake, man...

A well known fake..

God and you call yourself an educated GNR fan?

Oh, he has to know everything? Do you?

I'm talking to you, little boy...

If you know this is a fake shit, then why are you keep posting here the fake Estranged 1999?

face fucking palm

Edited by Crash Diet

Oklahoma/Berlin is not IRS. I know that for sure. Oklahoma is about the Oklahoma City bombings. Axl was in court and the people interrogating him didn't even care or stop while 100's of people were being killed. Axl wrote this song about that. People also thought Oklahoma was Riad but it was just a mistake. This was discussed by me and someone else in another thread and it explains everything.

I Declare is fake. Those are working titles, as Scraped working title was Lies They Tell.

This is fake, man...

A well known fake..

God and you call yourself an educated GNR fan?

Oh, he has to know everything? Do you?

I'm talking to you, little boy...

If you know this is a fake shit, then why are you keep posting here the fake Estranged 1999?

face fucking palm

What? I posted the clip and then said it was fake, "little boy".

Oklahoma/Berlin is not IRS. I know that for sure. Oklahoma is about the Oklahoma City bombings. Axl was in court and the people interrogating him didn't even care or stop while 100's of people were being killed. Axl wrote this song bout that. People also thought Oklahoma was Riad but it was just a mistake. This was discussed by me and someone else in another thread and it explains everything.

Yup, he talks about how his ex gfriends were out to ruin him, while he was staring at the building that got blown up.

Oklahoma/Berlin is not IRS. I know that for sure. Oklahoma is about the Oklahoma City bombings. Axl was in court and the people interrogating him didn't even care or stop while 100's of people were being killed. Axl wrote this song bout that. People also thought Oklahoma was Riad but it was just a mistake. This was discussed by me and someone else in another thread and it explains everything.

Yup, he talks about how his ex gfriends were out to ruin him, while he was staring at the building that got blown up.

Yep exactly.

While appearing on various fan message boards in December 2008 (after the release of Chinese Democracy, which was released in November of that year), he stated several working titles of songs from a possible future album. Amongst the working titles confirmed: "Elvis Presley and the Monster of Soul" ("Soul Monster", formerly known as "Leave Me Alone"), "Atlas Shrugged", "Seven", "The General", "Thyme", "Ides of March", "Berlin" (formerly "Oklahoma"), "Zodiac", "Quick Song", and "Down by the Ocean" (co-written by original member Izzy Stradlin)

Berlin/Oklahoma isnt IRS

Edited by SeBaZ

While appearing on various fan message boards in December 2008 (after the release of Chinese Democracy, which was released in November of that year), he stated several working titles of songs from a possible future album. Amongst the working titles confirmed: "Elvis Presley and the Monster of Soul" ("Soul Monster", formerly known as "Leave Me Alone"), "Atlas Shrugged", "Seven", "The General", "Thyme", "Ides of March", "Berlin" (formerly "Oklahoma"), "Zodiac", "Quick Song", and "Down by the Ocean" (co-written by original member Izzy Stradlin)

Berlin/Oklahoma isnt IRS

Yep that is where I remember reading. I pointed that out above. Thanks for posting the exact words.