SLASH: 'I Feel Blessed That I Got To Work With Probably Two Of The Best Singers Out There'

izzydoezit

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep down inside these douchebags still care about each other it`s not healthy to end long time friendship in such ugly way fuck reunion I want them to bury hatcher forever and be civil at each other P.S. "cancer" comment is way blown out of proportion Axl knew nothing about Slash`s mother`s health when he said that hell, even Slash did n`t know untill it was too late Marc confirmed it

Deep down inside these douchebags still care about each other it`s not healthy to end long time friendship in such ugly way fuck reunion I want them to bury hatcher forever and be civil at each other P.S. "cancer" comment is way blown out of proportion Axl knew nothing about Slash`s mother`s health when he said that hell, even Slash did n`t know untill it was too late Marc confirmed it

You aren't getting the point. When you say something that hits that close to home like Slash's mother. You retract the statement just as publicly as you put it out there. It's called class.

You aren't getting the point. When you say something that hits that close to home like Slash's mother. You retract the statement just as publicly as you put it out there. It's called class.

He should n`t have called Slash a cancer it was childish, immature and pathetic. Axl and class ? sounds like oxymoron

Edited by Son of a Guns