Axl mentioned in latest Two and a Half Men episode

OptimusPrimeNL

why do people get so horny when there's an Axl Rose mention in a TV show?

What the fuck is wrong with you? No one's getting "horny" because there's an Axl Rose reference in a tv show. This is a godamn fan forum. This is where the hardcore, dedicated fans go to catalog and discuss bits of obscure trivia. So get off your high horse. It's not like there's much else to talk about anyway, as some are fond of pointing out.

It's interesting to see the tactic that sweetness employed in response to the suggestion that it means Axl still has some relevancy. Some people (like sweetness) are so bothered by nuGuns that they forget (or delude themselves into denying) Axl WILL ALWAYS BE RELEVANT in the pantheon of rock n roll. Jesus fucking Christ. .

¯

Edited by brainsaber

It's interesting to see the tactic that sweetness employed in response to the suggestion that it means Axl still has some relevancy. Some people (like sweetness) are so bothered by nuGuns that they forget (or delude themselves into denying) Axl WILL ALWAYS BE RELEVANT in the pantheon of rock n roll. Jesus fucking Christ. .

...even more interesting is how you percieve it that way, tactic? Is this forum some kind of sinister fanboy game of chess to you? God damnit you're strange.

I was just agreeing with RJ88 and Hilpu, theres a thread for every little Axl mention on network television and it's kind of silly. Lighten up a bit, hoss

:rolleyes: could you possibly take this any more seriously? you guys are fucking babies

Wow, you really are proud of being an elitist fan, aren't you? Jesus Christ that's really what it is, isn't it? Wow.

Sorry we're not cool enough for you, but maybe you can, oh I dunno, not post in the thread, instead of posturing excessively and telling us how the thread doesn't meet your standards? Ohhhh I get it, you get off on telling other people these threads don't meet your standards for excellence. Unfortunately for you, this is a fan forum. And documenting obscure trivia is one of the functions of a fan forum. So tough shit for you I guess you can't get the thread locked or merged. Ha.

:rolleyes: could you possibly take this any more seriously? you guys are fucking babies

Wow, you really are proud of being an elitist fan, aren't you? Jesus Christ that's really what it is, isn't it? Wow.

Sorry we're not cool enough for you, but maybe you can, oh I dunno, not post in the thread, instead of posturing excessively and telling us how the thread doesn't meet your standards? Ohhhh I get it, you get off on telling other people these threads don't meet your standards for excellence. Unfortunately for you, this is a fan forum. And documenting obscure trivia is one of the functions of a fan forum. So tough shit for you I guess you can't get the thread locked or merged. Ha.

I guess my dumb little joke really struck a nerve :lol:

stay mad brainsaber, this section of the forum desperately needs your tirades

@ sweetness:

Either way, the thread stays and there is not jack shit you can do about it, other than run your mouth about it not being cool to start threads about Guns n Roses mentions in pop culture. Make all the jokes ya want, you seem impressed with yourself.

Edited by brainsaber

Guest GNR Meow

Radical Extremists on *both*sides of the GNR fence are a bit unhinged IMO.

A few jokes,and even a bit of self depreciating humor shouldn't get anyone's Fallopian tubes in a twist,but conversely,the blind hatred and assumptions/uninformed comments/suggestions get tiresome as well.

Some of the "staunch self-appointed defenders of all things GNR" are straight up embarrassing.

A few jokes,and even a bit of self depreciating humor shouldn't get anyone's Fallopian tubes in a twist,but conversely,the blind hatred and assumptions/uninformed comments/suggestions get tiresome as well.

Some of the "staunch self-appointed defenders of all things GNR" are straight up embarrassing.

Axl is back!

We know you're warchild/sailaway/whatever you wanna call yourself this week. You're not fooling anybody.

And lol at you trying to be neutral all the sudden.

Guest GNR Meow

We know you're warchild/sailaway/whatever you wanna call yourself this week. You're not fooling anybody.

Doesn't make a fuck to me whom you presume me to be.

I know this may come as a shock, but I honestly don't live my life around what a crowd of anonymous internet busybodies think/assume/or pretend to know.

Doesn't make a fuck to me whom you presume me to be.

I know this may come as a shock, but I honestly don't live my life around what a crowd of anonymous internet busybodies think/assume/or pretend to know.

Well look who finally learned how to separate their commas. That ought to fool some that think gullible is written on the ceiling. Lmfao.

Edited by Bobbo

@ sweetness:

Either way, the thread stays and there is not jack shit you can do about it, other than run your mouth about it not being cool to start threads about Guns n Roses mentions in pop culture. Make all the jokes ya want, you seem impressed with yourself.

:rofl-lol:

I'm impressed with how upset you are over this. I don't care at all if the thread is locked, removed, or whatever, I was just making a stupid joke! These threads are pretty common and I was suggesting to pin and lock it with the replies to give an example of how all of them always end up going.

"Hey Axl was mentioned in this show"

"cool"

"who cares?"

That's it! There are no other intentions whatsoever! Now the entire thread is you just being all mad at me, congratulations. :takethat:

Hahaha, ahhh you wish I was mad. Clearly it makes you feel better to keep saying that over and over... and over. That, or you're like the guy from Memento.

You have a well-documented history of being an elitist fan. I called you out on it in this thread, and it must've really eaten at you because you've tried to spin your way out of it ever since. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of other opportunities to posture. You're really good at it. Cowabunga dude.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to discuss Axl getting mentioned on Charlie Sheen's former show. I think there's some very real comedic discussion value there on several levels, although it seems to be a little over your head.

hahaha, ahhh you act like you're smugly amused all you want but I can see right through it, you're mad as hell.

but yeah its really eating at me, being called an elitist fan by brainsaber on mygnrforum is going to haunt me for years and years. you got me!

seriously this is pathetic let it go already