A question about a rare pic of Axl.

Marc,

As you know, Axl wasn't seen at any major public events between 1994 and 2001 and there are very few confirmed photographs of him from 1995 to 2001. Outside of a mugshot from 1998 there are no "official" pix of him. I have to ask, do you know what year this picture of Axl is from? Some claim it's from 1996 and that the picture hangs at the Rainbow Bar & Grill but no one knows for sure.

Did Axl look like this around '95, '96 from what you remember? Is this pic from '96?

axl1996zl2.jpg

Edited by Vincent Vega

I don't know. This might sound strange but to me when we hung out, Axl always looked the same. I never really thought about what he looks like. Its kind of like you are hanging out with some friends, do you really pay attention to what they look like?

Hi Marc,

There is a photo of Axl with a woman and there seems to be confusion over whether it's his Mother or not. The pic won't let me copy on here but someone else might be able to post it - do you know if there is a photo of him with his Mum online?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Marc,

As you know, Axl wasn't seen at any major public events between 1994 and 2001 and there are very few confirmed photographs of him from 1995 to 2001. Outside of a mugshot from 1998 there are no "official" pix of him. I have to ask, do you know what year this picture of Axl is from? Some claim it's from 1996 and that the picture hangs at the Rainbow Bar & Grill but no one knows for sure.

Did Axl look like this around '95, '96 from what you remember? Is this pic from '96?

axl1996zl2.jpg

Mugshot was 97 wasn't it ??

Feb '98