Use Your Illusion demos & outtakes

If anyone knows anything about the Use Your Illusion demos, outtakes, instrumentals, please let me know. The only ones from that era that I have dates for and can place the sessions together are:

Mates Rehearsal - December 1989

Record Plant - December 1990-January 1991

Record Plant - September 21, 1990.

I also have a folder of Use Your Illusion demos but they are not listed with a certain session and they're all over the place. Get in the Ring, Ain't Goin' Down, Back Off Bitch, Coma, Estranged (piano only demo), etc.

The information I'm looking for is which songs go with what session?

Also, can anyone tell me about the Record Plant recordings whether or not any of them were used as the final tracks for the album. A lot of them sound exact, if not very close. It's hard to determine. And from the GN'R Lies session, the only one that I can't find one single difference in is "Patience." Even the ending sounds exact.

Please help. Thank you.

That would be awesome. Thank you. I only have 5 songs from that session. Patience, One in a Million, You're Crazy, Used to Love Her, and Cornshucker. The take of Patience sounds just like the album version so I don't even know if it's an outtake. Any version of Patience or anything else you have would be greatly appreciated. Let me know.