So, I wrote a song for Axl...

mina1788

I wasn't even born

while you were at your prime

These lyrics right here explains a lot of the posters on here

i'm just being truthful. don't hate please, i was sensible enough to explore music that was before my time (as i guess many young gunner fans from the forum have also done).

Is it gonna be an upbeat rocker or a sappy ballad?

my friend sent me a 1:00 min demo of his idea for it. It's a bit jazzy, i like it and i will put it here for the fuck of it. i'm going to change the lyrics and write more, and add a slash part hahah. it'll be like a call for a reunion song.

i dream a dream...

I am not hating on you for this at all. I'm just saying that a lot of the posters on here were not born when GNR made it big and have never been to a concert yet they still say bad things about a band they are supposedly fans of.

I think it's creative that you did this.

i've never been to a concert, and i think i appreciate both (all) line-ups individually. i guess what shits me most about many posters on this forum is that they can't get over the original band. it can't be repeated, even if they were to reunite. that music was specific to that time in their lives, their youth, the scene, etc. i think the worst thing that could happen for their legacy would be a full reunion. reminds me a bit of federer losing ridiculously now years after his peak (at which point he should have retired). he would have been remembered as the champion that he was, not the pussy cry baby he is now.

i have an inkling there aren't too many tennis types here :awesomeface:

in any case, the song will call for a truce between the two. hope it goes viral, they react, and do a few songs on each other's albums. :max: or not.

Can you name any of these "a lot of posters" who "were not born when GNR made it big AND have never been to a concert," warchild?

First of all I am not warchild.

Second of all people like you, who are fixated on me thinking I am someone else when I am not and making threads go off topic are the people I'm referring to

Now for the last time I am not anyone but me and if you can't see reality go to a doctor

This topic is about a song not about me or who you are wrongly assuming I am

I wasn't even born

while you were at your prime

These lyrics right here explains a lot of the posters on here

i'm just being truthful. don't hate please, i was sensible enough to explore music that was before my time (as i guess many young gunner fans from the forum have also done).

Is it gonna be an upbeat rocker or a sappy ballad?

my friend sent me a 1:00 min demo of his idea for it. It's a bit jazzy, i like it and i will put it here for the fuck of it. i'm going to change the lyrics and write more, and add a slash part hahah. it'll be like a call for a reunion song.

i dream a dream...

I am not hating on you for this at all. I'm just saying that a lot of the posters on here were not born when GNR made it big and have never been to a concert yet they still say bad things about a band they are supposedly fans of.

I think it's creative that you did this.

i've never been to a concert, and i think i appreciate both (all) line-ups individually. i guess what shits me most about many posters on this forum is that they can't get over the original band. it can't be repeated, even if they were to reunite. that music was specific to that time in their lives, their youth, the scene, etc. i think the worst thing that could happen for their legacy would be a full reunion. reminds me a bit of federer losing ridiculously now years after his peak (at which point he should have retired). he would have been remembered as the champion that he was, not the pussy cry baby he is now.

i have an inkling there aren't too many tennis types here :awesomeface:

in any case, the song will call for a truce between the two. hope it goes viral, they react, and do a few songs on each other's albums. :max: or not.

I saw original gnr open for Aerosmith back in late 80s if you get a chance to see this lineup please do you will enjoy the show

Can you name any of these "a lot of posters" who "were not born when GNR made it big AND have never been to a concert," warchild?

Second of all people like you, who are fixated on me thinking I am someone else when I am not and making threads go off topic are the people I'm referring to

Now for the last time I am not anyone but me and if you can't see reality go to a doctor

OK. Warchild shit aside, no, not people like me. I both was alive when GNR made it big and have attended concerts. So who here wasn't alive when they made it big and hasn't attended concerts and talks shit about the band/Axl like you accused?

On Topic: tl;dr

OK. Warchild shit aside, no, not people like me. I both was alive when GNR made it big and have attended concerts. So who here wasn't alive when they made it big and hasn't attended concerts and talks shit about the band/Axl like you accused?

On Topic: tl;dr

Oh come on you see people on here that have never been to a show and talk badly and complain about everything.

If you've been around like I have and witnessed many incarnations of gnr then I apologize for including you in that mix and you have to admit we are both lucky to have witnessed the original lineup as well as all the other lineups

warchild ruins another thread.

Do you know the difference between a man and a woman or are you really that stupid? Warchild is not me I am female and he is male now stop with your stupid accusations and ruining threads with your fixation on us we are two different people

Oh come on you see people on here that have never been to a show and talk badly and complain about everything.

If you've been around like I have and witnessed many incarnations of gnr then I apologize for including you in that mix and you have to admit we are both lucky to have witnessed the original lineup as well as all the other lineups

I do not. I cannot think of one person on here I know that to be true about. Can you?

Never saw the originals live unfortunately. Missed 2002 cuz Axl no-showed Philly. Finally Hammerstein happened. Saw them a couple more times in 2006 and then a couple in 2012. I do feel lucky to have seen Axl in whatever form. I'm disappointed as hell with the current state of the band and won't pay money again unless there is a drastic change.

Do you know the difference between a man and a woman or are you really that stupid? Warchild is not me I am female and he is male now stop with your stupid accusations and ruining threads with your fixation on us we are two different people

yes you are warchild and you are ruining this forum.

I read on another thread that you are warchild and some other members too whose username's I can't recall.

yes you are warchild and you are ruining this forum.

And you are incredibly stupid if you honestly belive this

I read on another thread that you are warchild and some other members too whose username's I can't recall.

I am not warchild. Jeez you people are really dumb. High voltage has proof that I am not warchild so stop this nonsense and stop runing threads about this ridiculous assumption. You all have been lied to by various people who with Madison's help, spreaded this rumor.

Hey! I didn't call you stupid.

I just read that info. But seriously a guy that takes so much offense that starts name calling to reply to a non offensive comment? WTF... Who should I rather believe?

I wasn't calling you stupid I was referring to maynard because he and groghan always derail threads and accuse me of being warchild and I am not warchild.

I do not. I cannot think of one person on here I know that to be true about. Can you?

Never saw the originals live unfortunately. Missed 2002 cuz Axl no-showed Philly. Finally Hammerstein happened. Saw them a couple more times in 2006 and then a couple in 2012. I do feel lucky to have seen Axl in whatever form. I'm disappointed as hell with the current state of the band and won't pay money again unless there is a drastic change.

Yes. Just read the concert threads while and after a show is on and you will see the same people who talking crap and most of them have never been to a GNR show and only base what they see off of a youtube video.

You and I both know it's a whole different experience when you are actually there.

Hey! I didn't call you stupid.

I just read that info. But seriously a guy that takes so much offense that starts name calling to reply to a non offensive comment? WTF... Who should I rather believe?

I wasn't calling you stupid I was referring to maynard because he and groghan always derail threads and accuse me of being warchild and I am not warchild.

u were actually replying to me. whatever...