When will Axl amount to something in life?

arnold layne

All of his "success" and "fame" is undeserved.

If you look at the writing credits for AFD, all the good songs were written by Izzy, Slash, and Duff. Mr. Brownstone, and Think About You, are two highly under-appreciated songs that fit this example.

On the other hand, Axl's biggest claim to fame is November Rain. Yes, it is an extremely famous song in rock history. However, it is arguably very cheesy and undoubtfully lame.

I do commend his efforts for Chinese Democracy, but it really fell flat. At this point, I think it's safe to say his time in the music business was a failure overall though. He simply tagged along with a good group of musicians at the right time and enjoyed the ride, but without them he hasn't done too much - even with them, he hasn't done too much.

Your thoughts?

Let me tell you something Mr. Layne! Axl is one of the best frontmen/singers of all time! Everybody knows that. EVERYBODY!!!!!!! READ MY LIPS: EVRYBODY! He even wrote, besides being one of the best frontmen there ever was and EVER will be in Rock N´Roll , NR, Estranged, Breakdown, TIL, TWAT, One In A Million, Dead Horse....... on his fuckin' own. What the fuck is wrong with you buddy? This is a Fanforum and Yeah: He made mistakes, he fucked stuff up and his voice isnt't what it used to be. So what did you achive in life? Again: This is suppodes to be an " Fanforum ". It's getting dark in here. I mean I am speechless. Just imagine Axl surfing around and reading this stuff. THIS IS THE SHIT THAT DRIVES HIM CRAZY! You are a fan? No, you are fuckin' NOT!!! We love you Axl. We really do. Life can be a drag but please do not listen to these sad devils like Mr. Layne!

Guest charlie555

All of his "success" and "fame" is undeserved.

If you look at the writing credits for AFD, all the good songs were written by Izzy, Slash, and Duff. Mr. Brownstone, and Think About You, are two highly under-appreciated songs that fit this example.

On the other hand, Axl's biggest claim to fame is November Rain. Yes, it is an extremely famous song in rock history. However, it is arguably very cheesy and undoubtfully lame.

I do commend his efforts for Chinese Democracy, but it really fell flat. At this point, I think it's safe to say his time in the music business was a failure overall though. He simply tagged along with a good group of musicians at the right time and enjoyed the ride, but without them he hasn't done too much - even with them, he hasn't done too much.

Your thoughts?

Old Arnold Lame strikes again.

You fucking serious? The most ironic thing is that you pose this question on a board dedicated to Axl's success in life.

Stop masturbating, open the curtains, have a shower/shave and leave the house once in a while you freak.