Bob Dylan ordered in back of police car. Another Zimmerman made headlines...

ohlovelyrita

ohlovelyrita, I don't know where you're from, but the Daily Mail is the UK's least respected newspaper, despite it also being the most read. There probably isn't anyone here who neither reads the Mail nor fully aligns themselves with its editorial style or core values. If you wish to cupcake us, you have certain freedoms to however all I ask is that you don't cupcake us with the Daily Mail's website of pseudo news, scaremongering and boringness.

Thank you!

ohlovelyrita, I don't know where you're from, but the Daily Mail is the UK's least respected newspaper, despite it also being the most read. There probably isn't anyone here who neither reads the Mail nor fully aligns themselves with its editorial style or core values. If you wish to cupcake us, you have certain freedoms to however all I ask is that you don't cupcake us with the Daily Mail's website of pseudo news, scaremongering and boringness.

Thank you!

It's a good paper at being bad and I do read it at times, like most Brits. This is a real story.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/08/bob_dylan_stopped_by_long_bran.html

"Demanded to see his identification papers" says all that needs to be said about this story. Ol' Bob should have told her where to go.

"Demanded to see his identification papers" says all that needs to be said about this story. Ol' Bob should have told her where to go.

We could stick her head in a "close and play" but..."Unfortunately, she doesn't know what vinyl is either."

Guest Len B'stard

To be fair to the copper lady, he is about half a century past the peak of his fame :shrugs: Rock fans carry with them a sort of arrogance that people, especially younger people, have any idea of who half these old fuckers are.