Pitch ideas for TV shows...

Snake-Pit

I want the Queen of England to have her own reality show.

I'd watch it, if not for her, but her husband.

Plus, it might get good ratings...

What TV show concepts have you come up with? Fiction/Non fiction, whatever.

If you could, what TV show would you make?

Hm... about an alternate reality in the mid 1960's where Hitler won the war and the US was forced to sign a peace agreement or face total obliteration because Germany had the bomb. Then the US government and what's left of the European resistance join forces with Stalin, who's still fighting Hitler, to destroy the Third Reich. I'd totally watch that.

Not so much a TV show but more or less a movie. Could be turned into a TV show though...

I started working on a screenplay in high school but never finished it.

I won't reveal the plot but it involves a group of teenage girls from different backgrounds, the stereotypical high school cliques who have "ONE" tie that binds in their past and that

drives their current behavior, under current of course until they realize what they have in common and then bad things happen.

best way I can put it without revealing too much.

I doubt I'll ever finish it. I'm no longer a teenager but I'd like to see something emotional on TV for once.

No more reality shows. I want something hard hitting.

A movie to reference this is " The Quiet ".

Hm... about an alternate reality in the mid 1960's where Hitler won the war and the US was forced to sign a peace agreement or face total obliteration because Germany had the bomb. Then the US government and what's left of the European resistance join forces with Stalin, who's still fighting Hitler, to destroy the Third Reich. I'd totally watch that.

Reminds me of this.

The TV Movie Fatherland set in the 60s.

:question: dafuq? oh... wait... I did read the book and saw the movie. Man, I was the one stealing someone else's idea. :laugh:

It happens, when I was 14, I wrote a song called My Lady Marmalade unbeknownst of Lady Marmalade... Completely took me by surprise.

• 2 weeks later...