Post your last.fm page

Estranged Reality

Here's mine.

I'm gonna pin this thread (at least for a while) and see how it goes. I think it could be an interesting companion piece to the What are you listening to? thread. We can get a good handle on what we all listen to, maybe give recommendations, etc., etc. Plus, some people just like to share their stats. :)

I really went through a big period where I just stopped using last.fm altogether, but lately since i've started using Google Music and began listening to more random stuff (thanks to its instant playlist feature), I've found myself cross-referencing last.fm for suggestions and such.

http://www.last.fm/user/luciusfunk

I was introduced to the site in 2006 from this forum.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it was me. I remember making a thread about it here years ago. In fact, I was part of last.fm back when it was called "Audioscrobbler" and existed as a website with a plugin and that was it.

I have few real regrets in life, but one of them was contacting the admin of last.fm asking if they would sell stock of the company to me, and I was informed that within the past week they had stopped taking investments. Then they sold to CBS for millions of dollars within a year and became a huge website. If I had been about a week quicker I'd probably be pretty rich because I was going to invest a few hundred dollars into their site, which at the time probably would have been a decent amount of their stock. Not sure. I just had a gut feeling they'd blow up.