Did Axl tried to dissolve GNR in 2009?

highend88

Hi Marc, Do you have any insight of this? I remember about Axl tweet about all GNR concert are cancelled and refunded. Then I read one of your discussion about Axl was on the edge in 2009. Does that have anything to do about almost dissolving Guns N Roses? What happened at that time if you can share? Much appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by highend88

Axl tweeted the shows were cancelled in 2010 after they had toured Asia, Canada and SA. This happened right after the Sturgis show. It was reported his twitter was hacked but honestly Im not so sure

If someone was able to access Axl's twitter do you think they would post that he is canceling the tour? Of all the things you could do in that position, you choose to tweet that? I don't buy it.

Axl tweeted the shows were cancelled in 2010 after they had toured Asia, Canada and SA. This happened right after the Sturgis show. It was reported his twitter was hacked but honestly Im not so sure

If someone was able to access Axl's twitter do you think they would post that he is canceling the tour? Of all the things you could do in that position, you choose to tweet that? I don't buy it.

What did you have in mind? New album for 2011? Slash come quick I want to fire Ashba? none of those lies would have been as quicly belived as him just dissolving the band, reason why we are still arguin this.

What did you have in mind? New album for 2011? Slash come quick I want to fire Ashba? none of those lies would have been as quicly belived as him just dissolving the band, reason why we are still arguin this.

I just don't see it being something a "hacker" would post. I think Axl was just upset about something and made a post that he later wished he didn't.