What are you favorite songs?

wfuckinga

Thats a hard one but I will take a crack at it. Really in no order just as they come in my head.

Estranged, Nov Rain, Civil War, Locomotive Double Talkin Jive, YCBM, Pretty Tied up, TWAT, Better, SCOM, It's So Easy, Brownstone, Rocket Queen, Paradise City, Nightrain, My Michelle, WTTJ, Shadow Of you Love, Heartbreak Hotel too bad they never really did anything with this one. Axl used to just kill it.

• Like 2

I honestly never thought I'd see a thread on this Guns N' Roses forum to talk about Guns N' Roses music...

So many threads based on band members, the stories and all of that, but none about their music...

Kudos.

My favourite song changes depending what's on my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qHZrCW98CY

Great riff, was playing it earlier.

Great lyrics too!

Such gems as:

'I've been where I have been

An I've seen what I have seen
I put the pen to the paper
'Cause it's all a part of me

&

Sometimes I wanna kill
Sometimes I wanna die
Sometimes I wanna destroy
Sometimes I wanna cry
Sometimes I could get even
Sometimes I could give up
Sometimes I could give
Sometimes I never give a fuck

&

How can I ever satisfy you

An how can I ever make you see
That, deep inside we're all somebody
An it don't matter who you wanna be

&

The trash collected by the eyes

And dumped into the brain...

Edited by Snake-Pit

Thats a hard one but I will take a crack at it. Really in no order just as they come in my head.

Estranged, Nov Rain, Civil War, Locomotive Double Talkin Jive, YCBM, Pretty Tied up, TWAT, Better, SCOM, It's So Easy, Brownstone, Rocket Queen, Paradise City, Nightrain, My Michelle, WTTJ, Shadow Of you Love, Heartbreak Hotel too bad they never really did anything with this one. Axl used to just kill it.

this could be easily my list, but i include back off bitch too

I honestly never thought I'd see a thread on this Guns N' Roses forum to talk about Guns N' Roses music...

Maybe if you weren't posting about smoking pot all the time and actually looked at the threads :lol:

Awesome list Marc :)

Edited by wfuckinga