Times you feel vindicated online? ๐Ÿ˜€

Karice

So, on another Website, some guy kept "Liking," all my posts. I didn't like this, and it was made worse when I got alerts for all of his "likes,". I seriously had like 150 Alerts at different times because of him "liking," all of my posts. I politely said something like,"Please stop liking all my posts. Your liking all of my posts causes my alerts to be excessive. I find this annoying. Please stop." He didn't stop, so I reported him to the Admin in aย Feedback Section. Posters were like,"Karice, you seem like a jerk, reporting someone just for liking your posts. He was innocently trying to help you, and you report him instead. You are very ungrateful." I replied something like,"It's not innocently trying to help someone out if the Poster asked you politely to stop." The reply was something like,"You're still being mean for reporting him. " The Admin said he asked the guy why he was liking all of my posts despite me politely asking him to stop and he told the Admin he likes every post. The Admin then gave me a tip on how to stop getting alerts for this guy's likes, but ironically, I had found out how to do it like one day prior.

ย 

ย Months later, and more and more people were like,"Karice was RIGHT. He's liking all of my posts too and I find it annoying. Reported. Sad weย  heavily judged Karice when she reported him months ago and she ended up being ahead of her time." Lots of people reported the guys liking every post of theirs and the Admin was like,"I I have received multiple reports about him liking every post and even I find his liking every post excessive and Trolling. I have banned his liking abilities." There were a LOT of Posters happy that this guy wouldn't be able to like posts anymore. I feel vindicated. ๐Ÿ˜€

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1