10 CD's for four months

Rock N' Roll Junkie

I myself am leaving for south-africa for four months on 10 sept. I can only take limited CD's with me because of space in my bags. I think I can take about 10 with me. I'm trying to pick them out now.

I was just wondering witch you would take with you. So which CD's would you take with you?

I think I'll go with these

1. GN'R - AFD

2. Metallica - Ride the lightning

3. Metallica - ...and justice for all.

4. Aerosmith - Greatest Hits (the old one)

5. Ozzy - the blizzard of ozz or no more tears

6. Black Sabbath - Paranoid

7. ACDC - Back in Black

8. Megadeth - capital punishment (best off)

9. Motorhead - Basterds or Ace of spades (I actually want to take "no remorse" with me but I've got that copied and I don't want to get in trouble at the airport)

10. Michael Jackson - Don't know which one yet.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Junkie

Im a South African. Where are you goin. Btw dont live there anymore just wondering.

Oh Great CD's man. Maybe not the Micheal Jackson one :D

I'll be going to Pretoria, for my study.

Yeah, Michael Jackson, I know it's weird. Like only rock music except for Michael.

Maybe I should buy a CD case, but I got like really alot of stuff and only allowed to bring 20 k along. else it's like 3 euros a Kilo extra.

Im a South African. Where are you goin. Btw dont live there anymore just wondering.

Yeah, Michael Jackson, I know it's weird. Like only rock music except for Michael.

Maybe I should buy a CD case, but I got like really alot of stuff and only allowed to bring 20 k along. else it's like 3 euros a Kilo extra.

Cool man. Well good luck with all of that :) and have a nice time. OH and be sure to go to two resturants while you're there. Spur and Wimpy. Great Places. Oh and never take a taxi :D Thats all I can say

Cool man. Well good luck with all of that :) and have a nice time. OH and be sure to go to two resturants while you're there. Spur and Wimpy. Great Places. Oh and never take a taxi :D Thats all I can say

Ha, I'll write these two down and I'll try and visit them. Ok, no taxi's, thanks for the advise.