Green Day

KBear

Do you like Green Day?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I just heard American Idiot on the radio and I think it's a pretty cool song. I'm not really into punk or whatever you wanna call them, and I usually don't like the kind of voice the lead singer has...but in the past I have found myself liking a couple of their singles, and now I like this one. I read a review for their last album (called Warning) previous to the new one they are releasing this year, and supposedly it's not as punk as other albums and it's also more ambitious and melodic. I think they have some songwriting talent, unlike a lot of bands out there right now. <_<

Thinking about getting a couple of their albums...anyone here like them?

Edited by KBear

My favourite song from them (that I've heard so far), and I can't actually remember the name, but it's the one that has the video of this guy getting his tooth pulled. And at the end of the video they actually show it coming out and it's pretty gross. Anyways, I really dig that song.

However I absolutely hate Time of Your Life. For some reason it was a pretty big hit.

Edited by KBear

honestly i fucking love green day so bastard much its unreal

maybe im just saying this cos im wellied on cider?

but i love green day

lol,did you see them at leeds this yr???? i was on the front row it was probably one of the best shows i have every seen!!!!!!

But man im knackerd

honestly i fucking love green day so bastard much its unreal

maybe im just saying this cos im wellied on cider?

but i love green day

lol,did you see them at leeds this yr???? i was on the front row it was probably one of the best shows i have every seen!!!!!!

But man im knackerd

nah mate, missed them

a friend of mine told me they were great tho