Tesla

DirtyDeeds

Tesla might be the most underrated band ever. I saw them front row, center a month or two ago... they kicked so much ass... They have two incredibly awesome, talented guitarists, and a wacko frontman... just like they are supposed to be.

they have an awesome image, and their music is incredibly awesome... many gret hard rockin' tunes, but some awesome slow, beautiful guitar-based songs. I especially like the classical guitar they put into their songs.

anybody else think Tesla kicks ass?

Yes man tesla is wicked, Caught in a dream, gettin' better, signs and modern day cowboy is wicked :P

I'm caught up in a dream, I'm gonna wish for it all

No one's gonna tell me how, no way, this is my dream now

I'm caught up in what seems simply impossible

I ain't gonna change a thing, no way, it's my dream

Tesla might be the most underrated band ever. I saw them front row, center a month or two ago... they kicked so much ass... They have two incredibly awesome, talented guitarists, and a wacko frontman... just like they are supposed to be.

they have an awesome image, and their music is incredibly awesome... many gret hard rockin' tunes, but some awesome slow, beautiful guitar-based songs. I especially like the classical guitar they put into their songs.

anybody else think Tesla kicks ass?

They so came on the scene way too late. Would've been huge, I think, if they had come about 4 years earlier.

I sold them Chiclets at Thompson's food basket in Peoria, IL :P

Tesla is one of my five favorite bands.

And the guitar solo thing . . . . that's excellent, my man. That's what rock is missing now. We need more guitar solos at concerts.

When I go to a concert, I want to see the singer singing his fucking heart out, I want to see the guitar player/s rip off some shit that I can only dream about playing.

Tesla rules.

Tesla is one of my five favorite bands.

And the guitar solo thing . . . . that's excellent, my man. That's what rock is missing now. We need more guitar solos at concerts.

When I go to a concert, I want to see the singer singing his fucking heart out, I want to see the guitar player/s rip off some shit that I can only dream about playing.

Tesla rules.

I've got nothing against Tesla's solos, it's just that in Comin Atcha Live its a bit excessive, you don't need that many long solos in one song, they can get annoying after a while.