motley reunion tour

rylz

im sooo confused about this, supposedly nikki sixx is desperately trying to get this together, and i just watched much more music's bio on motley crue and they stated at the end of hte show that it was official that they were doing a reunion tour and dates have been announced for next spring in europe, however there is no sign of that anywhere, in fact nikki posted on the motley site "dont hold your breath" when talking about the reunion, if anyone has any news of info on this, please post!

apparently johnny knoxville is going to play nikki, and ashton kutcher will play tommy. who you reck they should get to play mick?!

Not sure who i want to play Mick but i heard something somewhere that Tracii Guns would play Mick in the movie..

That movie is going to be awsome!..The Dirt was absolutely the best book i have ever read..

Knoxville to play Nikki??...lol...hhmmm...

This would be an overhyped fucked tour.

Why?

Cuz Vince Neill has been butchering Motley songs for the last couple of years, touring with his own band.

If Vince went home, got off the booze, got in shape, rested his vocal chords and then spent about a year with a vocal coach and tried to get his voice back . . . and then . . . . then, when it's been 2-3 years since we've heard the songs live on the road . . . then, let's bring out the big guns for a Motley Reunion tour.

But why in the fuck would I want to pay 50-100 bucks to go watch a drunk, out-of-shape singer, who only sings about 1/2 of each song, who'se been to my home town twice in the last couple of years butchering Motley songs.

Motley - one of the greated rock bands via CD. Live - they sound like shit. Vince has a great voice in a studio setting, but live, my God, he can't hit any of the high notes and he only sings about half the words.

With that said . . . . On With The Show is one of my favorite songs of all time.

But why in the fuck would I want to pay 50-100 bucks to go watch a drunk, out-of-shape singer, who only sings about 1/2 of each song, who'se been to my home town twice in the last couple of years butchering Motley songs.

:lol::lol::lol:

He was just here in my part of WI, performing at our annual Bratwurst Days. The cover charge to see this rock legend? Not a fuckin cent.

If you go from stadium shows, tourin with Ozzy, bein on top of the world to playin free shows for people with foam brats on their heads drinkin overpriced cheap beer in Sheboygan, WI, it's waaay past time to buy a bottle of gin n sit on the railroad tracks.

Cuz Vince Neill has been butchering Motley songs for the last couple of years, touring with his own band.

omg dude, i couldnt disagree with you more, ive seen him twice in the past year now, last time was about 2 months ago, and it was absolutely phenomenal both times, his voice was mint, the band played the songs to absolute perfection and were all fuckin cool guys, i dont know where your getting your info from but its a fucked up perception of vince neil these days, i would suggest to anyone to go see vince when hes playin, its usually quite inexpensive and its fuckin awesome!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

He was just here in my part of WI, performing at our annual Bratwurst Days. The cover charge to see this rock legend? Not a fuckin cent.

If you go from stadium shows, tourin with Ozzy, bein on top of the world to playin free shows for people with foam brats on their heads drinkin overpriced cheap beer in Sheboygan, WI, it's waaay past time to buy a bottle of gin n sit on the railroad tracks.

Go listen to your good charlotte records!

gogogo....