Hurricane Party

Leigh-Rok!

"...Hurricane Party gave a rock-tacular performance ... Scarves! Poodle perms! Think The Darkness but more Whitesnake than Queen...."

Kerrang!

" Hurricane Party, a band straight from L.A circa 1984, trapped in the bodies of 20 year old British kids. They rock like a bastard and will brighten up the 2004 gig circuit with rotating drumkits and exploding codpieces, we hope." playlouder.com!

'Heavy Riffs, guitar solos in unison, lyrical melodies, and relentlessly energetic drumming fused together with an abundance of tight trousers, hair bleach and eyeliner - Hurricane Party have a seriously hardcore fan base who can rock out like the best of them!'

Blastwave

Could these young rockers be the next big thing?

The lead singer reminds me of a young Steven Tyler!

I'm not usually a fan of british bands, i'm more of a sucker for most American rock, but this mob caught my eye... What do you think?

Hurricane Party

Edited by Leigh-Rok!

"...Think The Darkness but more Whitesnake than Queen...."

Kerrang!

More Whitesnake than Queen? No thanks.

Then again, any band that somehow manages to bring old skool rock back into the mainstream is cool in my book (yes, even The Darkness :P).

i saw them when they toured with status quo a couple of years ago.

they were excellent live, i had never heard of them until then. They hadnt even been signed.

I think the singer quit shortly before they got signed, im not sure if theyve been fully signed yet or if the singer has rejoined them.

They played Rock N Roll by led zeppelin at some point in their gig, which was class. On their last song the two guitarists got down off stage and walked around the seated area sections.

Great little band, definatly one worth checking out.

i saw them when they toured with status quo a couple of years ago.

they were excellent live, i had never heard of them until then. They hadnt even been signed.

I think the singer quit shortly before they got signed, im not sure if theyve been fully signed yet or if the singer has rejoined them.

They played Rock N Roll by led zeppelin at some point in their gig, which was class. On their last song the two guitarists got down off stage and walked around the seated area sections.

Great little band, definatly one worth checking out.

They were played on Karrang thismorning. I can see potential...

I think it's only us who have seen them! :drevil: