Coldplay

DirtyDeeds

my friend is really into Coldplay. She had me listen to a few of their songs, and i must say, they are quite good. not quite my taste (just not really my sound), but i do see that they are very good. I could definitely go to one of their concerts and enjoy it or listen to a couple of their albums and like it.

what do you think of them?

my friend is really into Coldplay. She had me listen to a few of their songs, and i must say, they are quite good. not quite my taste (just not really my sound), but i do see that they are very good. I could definitely go to one of their concerts and enjoy it or listen to a couple of their albums and like it.

dd man, you go to a cold play show and you might as well bust out the hair product, a years subscription to playgirl, and the season one *queer as folk dvd.

*note:queer as folk is actually a really good show.

Edited by This_Guy

dd man, you go to a cold play show and you might as well bust out the hair product, a years subscription to playgirl, and the season one *queer as folk dvd.

hang on are you talking about the channel 4 show "queer as folk" that was on a couple of years ago on british tv, or are you talking about something completely different?

hmmm... you know... you might be exactly right.

i don't care man. i like ballads and sweet music. i might be one of the only guys that can listen to it all day, but i assure you i'm hetero, and i wouldn't care... i'd be there with a girl i love completely, and it'd be fun.

what have i got to lose? I've been to a Journey show before :lol:

i like Journey :drevil: