The Crue

brud

If Motley Crue decide to cash in on the dirt book and maybe movie, haven't heard much of that, and they decide to do a tour it will of course be a farewell tour. but say they decide to do a studio album, do you think they should keep the original lineup.

some mates of mine think they would be better off without Vince and tommy. there reasons are thet vince gets into too much shit plus they like the Motley Crue album where vince was replaced.

As for Tommy. They think that nikki and co could get a drummer who doesn't try to run the band. they read the dirt and the generation swine part where everyone but tommy agrees that they should have just made a party hard crue album. Tommy farts about with electro and rap which just isn't the crue.

i'd like to see the crue do at least one more studio album before they do a farewell tour. but i'd like the album to be Too fast for love mixed with brides now that would be cool. But i would like the old line up to stay. maybe bring tracii guns into the fold. :drevil:

Posted today by Mr Sixx himself

'IVE BEEN LOCKED IN MY HOME STUDIO WRITING MUSIC FOR THE HERION DIARIES.IVE ALSO BEEN HARD AT WORK BUTTONING UP THE BOOK((OF THE SAME NAME).ALL THIS STUFF WILL COME OUT NEXT YEAR.VERY EXCITING PROJECT FOR ME.IVE TURNED MY BACK ON PRO TOOLS AND HAVE DIVED HEAD-ON INTO LOGIC PRO 7.A MUST TOOL FOR SONGWRITING.THE NEW CRUE SONGS TURNED OUT FUCKIN KILLER.NOT SURE WHERE THEY WILL TURN UP,BUT LIKE ANY GOOD SPLINTER,IM SURE THEY WILL WORK THEM SELF OUT AND BREAK THROUGH TO THE SURFACE SOMETIME.WHO KNOWS,NOT ME.

MICK IS DOING GREAT AND SENDS HIS LOVE.

N.S. '

just a question of when. oh for fucks sake not them as well

Posted today by Mr Sixx himself

'IVE BEEN LOCKED IN MY HOME STUDIO WRITING MUSIC FOR THE HERION DIARIES.IVE ALSO BEEN HARD AT WORK BUTTONING UP THE BOOK((OF THE SAME NAME).ALL THIS STUFF WILL COME OUT NEXT YEAR.VERY EXCITING PROJECT FOR ME.IVE TURNED MY BACK ON PRO TOOLS AND HAVE DIVED HEAD-ON INTO LOGIC PRO 7.A MUST TOOL FOR SONGWRITING.THE NEW CRUE SONGS TURNED OUT FUCKIN KILLER.NOT SURE WHERE THEY WILL TURN UP,BUT LIKE ANY GOOD SPLINTER,IM SURE THEY WILL WORK THEM SELF OUT AND BREAK THROUGH TO THE SURFACE SOMETIME.WHO KNOWS,NOT ME.

MICK IS DOING GREAT AND SENDS HIS LOVE.

N.S. '

just a question of when. oh for fucks sake not them as well

I believe "soon" is the word, BBS! :lol:

first of all there is no chance in hell that vince is going to be left out of anything motley crue again! so lets end that discussion! tommy tho...i can see him being the one screwing the ideas for this tour over, because he just doesnt wanna be in the crue, as much as i would like to see tommy....i dont think it would be THAT big of a deal if he didnt join back with them...but vince HAS to stay, we've seen what happened without vince, yes it was a decent album, but it was totally not motley crue, and nikki even says it himself.

tommy lees going to be on the frank skinner show on the 18th Nov and then Richard and Judy (in know, can you imagine) on the 19th. Only us Brits will know what the fook im on about here. Right but im off to see Vince on the 17th at the Astoria in London - whats the bets of a surprise Tommy Lee appearence - he apparently did a show over there in the good ole US of A?