Muse

stu

This is an english band. the singer/lead guitarist is from a place near where i live called exeter.

they are really good i suggest you listen to one of their songs on www.muse.muand click on audio i think!

Hysteria is the best one

You will like them ;)

Edited by stu

im afraid i hav to agree with the above. not my cup of tea at all. its a bit safe sounding if you know what i mean

i agree it's very safe... i like a little danger in my music... but i mean, it's not REALLY rock n' roll, so i don't mind... it's cool stuff to kinda close your eyes and reflect with... or dance with a girl to.

muse fucking rule.

i seen them in edmonton about 2 weeks ago. i went knowing that they were decent, but i wasn't a huge fan. knowing a friend with a press pass, i got in for free. dude, seriously now, i seen the show and i think peed a little.

it was one of the best sounding shows i have ever been too (ive been to thousands) and the lighting was so intense and well orchestrated with the sound that it made for a very etheral experience.

best live band i have ever seen hands down.

I must admit I do really like Muse but it was the album Absolution that really got me interested in them.I had bought their album Origin of Symmetry but never listenend to it all that much,but now I usually rotate between the three,Absolution,Showbiz,Origin of Symmetry.

muse fucking rule.

i seen them in edmonton about 2 weeks ago. i went knowing that they were decent, but i wasn't a huge fan. knowing a friend with a press pass, i got in for free. dude, seriously now, i seen the show and i think peed a little.

it was one of the best sounding shows i have ever been too (ive been to thousands) and the lighting was so intense and well orchestrated with the sound that it made for a very etheral experience.

I agree they rule live!

muse fucking rule.

i seen them in edmonton about 2 weeks ago. i went knowing that they were decent, but i wasn't a huge fan. knowing a friend with a press pass, i got in for free.  dude, seriously now, i seen the show and i think peed a little.

I agree they rule live!

pfft <_<

hehe :P

Like Radiohead, they are dull and fail to capture my interests

they are absolutely amazing live! i saw them a few weeks ago and i was blown away, i am now for sure a fan, no one can go see them live and come back and say they didnt enjoy it, they are great!

• 7 years later...