\Aerosmith apreciation thread\

Hampi

I'm a huge fan

the debut album ''Aerosmith'' which includes songs like ''Dream on'' and ''Mama kin'' is probably the best ...but I also like ''Big Ones'' a lot.....Cryin', Crazy and Amazing are epics. Well, actually all of their albums are awesome B)

Steven Tyler has an amazing voice and his style is pretty cool too.....he must be one of the best frontmen ever,,,

Joe Perry must be one of the best guitarists as well....

they both make a great duo...yeah!

Self titled and Rocks are awesome, the new one rocks too!! B)

Just Push Play wasn't very good though...

:o:o

dude!, how could you say JUst Push Play isn't very good? :blink::angry: ....

How could u not like JUST PUSH PLAY, JADED, FLY AWAY FROM HERE or SUNSHINE...those songs are awesome...!!

well, it is not as good as Big ones or the self titled....but I think it was a very good

album.

Let's also keep in mind that by the year 2001 when the music scene was dominated by rap and crappy pop (and still is) aerosmith released this album and did high on the charts....and the song jaded was played a lot of times and it even got an award I think.... :D

B)

Not trying to judge anything, but to me and IMO:

They were amazing in the early dayz. Debute, Done with the mirror, live sets etc. What a power and quita a unique way, Perry's rough guitars - and the graziness was there too.

Late 80's, 90's and 00's they are yeat another rock band with roots in the rebel kind of r'nr. Unfortunately they ever get familiar with Desmond Child and the commercial requirements forced to grind the best sharp away :angry:

But, the new album "Honkin on a Bobo" is a great news to old farts like me, I love it. Pure, rough r'n r with a veeeery blues touch. They still are a band that matters - after all the hard times.

Apparantly now steven is doing a solo album that has pissed off joe and the band is on hiatus for a bit... Hopefully not too long :( Like that other band....

You don't know the truth. I'm a member of the official fanclub forum. They are on a one year hiatus because they have been touring non-stop since 2001 (take that GNR), and they desperately need a break to rest and see their families. Yes, Steven is interested in doing a solo album, but Joe is interested in doing a solo project as well. These projects are not seriou, they are are simply SIDE projects, just something different to do.

Apparantly now steven is doing a solo album that has pissed off joe and the band is on hiatus for a bit... Hopefully not too long :(  Like that other band....

You don't know the truth. I'm a member of the official fanclub forum. They are on a one year hiatus because they have been touring non-stop since 2001 (take that GNR), and they desperately need a break to rest and see their families. Yes, Steven is interested in doing a solo album, but Joe is interested in doing a solo project as well. These projects are not seriou, they are are simply SIDE projects, just something different to do.

Thats what classic rock magazine said. I really want to see them back together live or seprately.