Anybody know this band from Germany???

chrissen

I was at the opening gig of their tour yesterday in Munich in front of 10.000 people. They are probably the biggest german Hip Hop Act. They kinda invented "german" Hip Hop more than 15 years ago. Since then people who rap in german are not looked at as if being retarded (at least not in Germany :D ). I'm not their biggest fan, but it was a fun gig with a lot of bouncing and singing along.

So has anyone (besides the Germans) ever heard of them??? :unsure:

:(

i thougt i could post me respect for taht band,until i read that... ;)

me as a german guy thinks that this band is pretty cool. they are the inventors of german rap (like chrissen said) and they're great.

I like "Der Picknicker" for example.

me as a german guy thinks that this band is pretty cool. they are the inventors of german rap (like chrissen said) and they're great.

No problem dude! I just said that cause their is probably no german around who doesn't know them. Of course all the germans are free to express their admiration for them ;)

Unfortunately they didn't play "Der Picknicker" yesterday, that sucked!

Unfortunately they didn't play "Der Picknicker" yesterday, that sucked!

yeah, "der Picknicker" is one of those songs they won't play anymore, just like "Die da". they don't like that songs anymore.

When I taught German I, we did a unit on German pop music, and I always show some Fantastischen Vier clips. The kids think it's kinda corny for the most part, but I think they like the fact that rap has influenced other countries.

So, let's see, about 60 German students a year for the past 4 years... there's at least 240 Americans in Anchorage Alaska who have heard and seen them on video ;)

When I taught German I, we did a unit on German pop music, and I always show some Fantastischen Vier clips. The kids think it's kinda corny for the most part, but I think they like the fact that rap has influenced other countries.

So, let's see, about 60 German students a year for the past 4 years... there's at least 240 Americans in Anchorage Alaska who have heard and seen them on video ;)

Ahh, that's cool!!! :)

Keep up the good work!!!