i need 10 names

GnR lives on

theres 7 since u have that RHCP guy...Flea is a BASSIST not an electric guitarist :krider:

:lol: Ooops *feels stupid*

Dont say sorry! Because your not wrong! The thread asked for the best ever 'guitar' players, not best ever 'electric guitar players' unless i've gone completly crazy, and slightly illiterate and missed it.

theres 7 since u have that RHCP guy...Flea is a BASSIST not an electric guitarist :krider:

just an opinion...but i think john is majorly overated...listening to his solo's tend to bore me

Well every1 is entitled to their opinion :D and that is yours as wrong as I may think it to be :P

Anyway on topic I would like to add James Hetfield cos he aint tht bad

:ph34r:

Edited by Solid snake 89

just an opinion...but i think john is majorly overated...listening to his solo's tend to bore me

Well every1 is entitled to their opinion :D and that is yours as wrong as I may think it to be :P

Anyway on topic I would like to add James Hetfield cos he aint tht bad

:ph34r:

i read in a guitaring magazine that he doesnt even like doing solo's...how crazy is that...what kind of guitarist hates solos???

its madness...madness i tells ya

Nuno Bettencourt of Extreme is another name.

Mark Knophler (sp?) perhaps from Dire Straits...unless someone else is the guitar player in that band. Don't know a heck of a lot about them, I think it's Knophler though.

Edited by KBear