aero smith and gnr

SxRacer193

nobody has done anything similar to what GnR is doing right now.........they are so unique! :P

and nope....I don't think so...

Aerosmith usually releases new disks every three or four years since their debut album in 1973, that's why they've got a lot; however a number of them are ''greatest hits'' albums.

nobody has done anything similar to what GnR is doing right now.........they are so unique! :P

Aerosmith usually releases new disks every three or four years since their debut album in 1973, that's why they've got a lot; however a number of them are ''greatest hits'' albums.

Roger Waters comes close.... his new album is scheduled for release next year :P

i think Elvis is pretty much doing what guns are now. he's released a few greatest hits albums and then someone comes along and makes a song using Elvis's vocals without any of the original band there. the only difference is that Axl aint dead. I thank you

Brian Wilson's "Smile" album is a similar story to Gn'R. The album was supposed to be released in like 1968, but Wilson Scrapped the whole project and ended up buring down the studio and the master tapes. He eventually released the album a few months ago.

Roger Waters comes close.... his new album is scheduled for release next year :P

lol

hehe, I knew u were gonna show up to add something else or contradict my post

:P

Aerosmith hasn't been in a slump since the late '80s, they've been releasing albums non-stop. There's at least 20 altogether that I know of including Greatest Hits packages.

I heard someone on this board say that the Nine Inch Nails situation is similar to GNR's but only when it comes to the long and rigourous recording process. Trent, like Axl, is taking quite some time but I don't think he's hiring new members.

Edited by cold*heartbreaker

didnt aero smith not put out a record or do any thing in the past smialar to what gnr is doing right now?

They haven't done anything quite like Gn'R, but I think you may be talking about tha very early eighties when both Joe Perry and Brad Whitford left the band. They were both replaced and then, the "new" Aerosmith only put out one record in about five years, Rock in a hard place. Joe Perry formed the Joe Perry project, his own band which I guess could be like what Slash did with his Snakepit. Eventually, all the guy in Aerosmith did get over their differenes and reunite and since then, they have been putting out albums constantly.