motley crue

rylz

its official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the dates for the tour can be seen at motley.com, if you sign up for the fan club you can get presale tix!!!!!!!!!!! i got 8 today for minneapolis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who else is going?!

on the manchester m.e.n. arena site it says on sale tomorrow, £28 but no booking fee. just as the velvet revolver gig is just before my post xmas exams, crue could well be during my last week of final summer exams. ooh yeah. not missing this for the world though

biggest gig of the year

Damn, Manchester's a bloody long drive!

on the manchester m.e.n. arena site it says on sale tomorrow, £28 but no booking fee. just as the velvet revolver gig is just before my post xmas exams, crue could well be during my last week of final summer exams. ooh yeah. not missing this for the world though

biggest gig of the year

how is it the biggest gig of the year?

its an arena... it doesnt even take that many people.

Oasis are playing The City of Manchester stadium 3 nights in a row, its already sold out?

so how is it the biggest gig of the year? :lol:

fuckin' sick. Come to Australia in the summer time and the girls will come out to play :P:P:P:P

there coming in november/december 2005 dates haven't been relesed yet, (or have they??)australia and new zealand are the final leg of the tour, we get to see some of the last motley concerts ever!. they will play brisbane which holds about 13,000 sydney about 15,000 and melbourne about 15,000 or they could go the hole staduim tour which would be alot more. they may go gold coast too, which would be about 8 maybe 10,000