Fave Queen Mebmer?

HANGMAN

Fave Queen Mebmer?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brian!!! He is so awesome. He has been my fav' member of my fav' band since like forever! I love him! He's my fav' guitarist :D

He has wrote some brilliant songs including my favourite lyrically written song ever; The prophets song. Just see the lyrics and they are marvellous! I admire him cos he never smoked and he has such a sweet nature :)

he's a cutie too, I have to post some pics :P

261020037180_edited.jpg

151020038505.jpg

untitled18_edited.jpg

engbri_edited.jpg

Brian you rock!! B)

Edited by Izzy's Girl

freddie was an awsome frontman with a propper power voice. but i voted brian, the guys a legend, plus his dad made his first guitar for him - out of a toilet seat. now thats rock n roll

What the frig? No he DID NOT. Sorry to spoil your fantasy but I am a major Queen fan and I read the biographies and I will not let you go spitting lies, bruvva ya hear? ;) Him and his dad made it outta a fireplace actually, hence it being called the red special from the mahogany of the fireplace. Get ya facts straight bub :P

Edited by Izzy's Girl