Rage Against The Machine

Wreckless_Life

They were probably the best metal band of the 90's and one of the most innovative too. The debut is classic, Evil Empire and Battle Of Los Angeles are great too. The best things about them is how each musician is a master at their instrument, the deep meanings of Zack De La Rocha's lyrics and how they always stick up for what they believe in.

The riffs are similar sounding but you can also accuse those mindless idiots AC/DC for writing the same riff time and time again, same with Aerosmith, and the riffs on Contraband sound really similar as well. Each band has its sound.

Tom's written some great riffs, especially on Bombtrack, Killing In The Name Of, Bulls On Parade, Know Your Enemy, Down Rodeo and Guerilla Radio.

And I think Wake Up is better than Kashmir :P

The riffs are similar sounding but you can also accuse those mindless idiots AC/DC for writing the same riff time and time again, same with Aerosmith, and the riffs on Contraband sound really similar as well. Each band has its sound.

Tom's written some great riffs, especially on Bombtrack, Killing In The Name Of, Bulls On Parade, Know Your Enemy, Down Rodeo and Guerilla Radio.

And I think Wake Up is better than Kashmir :P

Ha better than Kashmir, I won't give it that much. But i do agree that they were the best of there time. My favs are Bulls on Parade and Bombtrack.

Zach was a really influential political lyricist, thats what I think made him good.

just look at my avatar,Zac rules!!

My favorite album is Rage Against The Machine,especially Know Youre Enemy.But all the albums are very cool.Never realy been able to get in to Audioslave though.

And fuck off all the people who say every riff is the same and that rap is shit,we dont ask you to listen to it do we?