Most played cd of the year

Bono

Mine would likely be a toss up between The Music - Welcome to the North(released  October 19th)and U2 - How to Dismantle and Atomic Bomb(released November 23rd). Pretty inmpressive considering WTTN came out in late October and HTDAAB came out in late November. The Killers - Hot Fuss(released in June) is probably third. A distant third at that.

No SHIT?? !!

Mine were...

Clay Aiken

Kelly Clarkson

John Walsh

Kenny G.

Bobby Brown

and U2's new album

hehe!!

Edited by Franchelle

Well at the start of the year I was mainly listening to a mix of classic material and great blues music.

The Who - Various albums but in particular Whos Next

The Beatles - Various albums

Rolling Stones - Various albums

Eric Clapton, Gary Moore and Stevie Ray Vaughan - Various

Coming towards summer time it was more Guns and VR. Contraband, AFD and both the Illusion albums in particular. I also listened to quite a bit of Judas Priest.

Towards the end of the year its been Metallica, Megadeth and Pearl Jam.

I tend to vary alot during the year, in case you hadn't noticed.

Mine would likely be a toss up between The Music - Welcome to the North(released October 19th)and U2 - How to Dismantle and Atomic Bomb(released November 23rd). Pretty inmpressive considering WTTN came out in late October and HTDAAB came out in late November. The Killers - Hot Fuss(released in June) is probably third. A distant third at that.

you listened in almost one month more to U2 than to any other thing the rest of the year? than i guess you haven't heard a lot of music this year.

anyway my list

Sgt. Peppers - Beatles

Heathen Chemistry - Oasis

Hunky Dory/Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie

The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Soundtrack

Dark Side Of The Moon - Pink Floyd

Actually maybe it means I did listen to alot of music this year. I just played the fuck outta HTDAAB and Welcome to the North(The Music) I did have 11 months to listen to other music before U2 put out their album. All this means is that in the last month I played HTDAAB more than any other single album. It's pretty straight forward. You on the other hand listed all old albums. So maybe it's you who didn't listen to much new music this year. Just a thought.

Edited by Bono