Best Rocksong EVER

HANGMAN

i like alot of bands and alot of rock tracks but............ it has to be

jungle..........DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE..... ....... YOU IN THE JUNGLE.......WAKE UP IT"S TIME TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i can't get enough of that song it just smacks you in the face every time, it's just pure classic rock N roll baby.

I dunno. Genres are so distorted nowdays, I have no idea what rock is. What with there being metal, rock metal, black metal, silvery metal, rock n' roll, stick rock, big rocks, progressive rock, punk-rock, punk-metal, punk, psycodelic rock, psycodelic punk metal, psycodelic punk metal, JD on the rocks, classic rock, classic punk, pop rock, pop metal rock punk classic, experimental rock, experimental punk, industrial punk rock, industrial metal, industrial rock..... :ph34r:

Edited by 3lwooD

i like alot of bands and alot of rock tracks but............ it has to be

jungle..........DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE..... ....... YOU IN THE JUNGLE.......WAKE UP IT"S TIME TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i can't get enough of that song it just smacks you in the face every time, it's just pure classic rock N roll baby.

wooo i agree! WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE WE GOT FUN AND GAMESSSS...