I've got my Motley Crue tickets!!!!!

Bono

Fuck yeah!!!! Stood in line this morning and got lucky with the draw. I was 7th in line and was able to scame 10 tickets. This_Guy, myself and 8 friends are going to the Crue!!!! It's gonna be awesome. B)

I'm gonna have fun. It could be the early frontrunner for the funnest day of 2005. I mean the show is on a saturday, it's in Edmonotn so we can all go up early and spend the day at West Edmonotn mall. maybe hit the water park(waterslides) and bunje jump. Maybe go Go-Carting, and then have dinner somewhere.have a few beers, maybe even catch a matinee at the mall after the water park. then to cap off the day a MOTLEY CRUE concert. Should be a wicked time with 9 friends. B)

You guys didn't think I had friends did you? :lol:

:drevil: I have heard some horrible stories about the bungee jumping at West Ed... like the cord totally disintagrating (spelling?) to till all that remained was the saftey wire inside it.

Nope. never happened. I've gone on it twice. it's fine. the roller coaster in the mall though does in fact have a body count :scared::blink: It's awesome though. i must get This_Guy on the roller coaster. Lsat time he chickend out :lol:

oh man I hate the mind bender.... it makes me sick just watching it go. Best waterslide is the sky screamer though

:o Gillian!! I know I've asked you this before, but where are you from? The Sky Screamer does rock.

So Bono it looks like your going to all the main attractions at West Ed. ... let me guess your visiting tha family resturant on burban street too... hooters. :lol:

How much were the tickets anyways?

:lol: The last few times TG and I have been to Burban Street we've actually ate at Tony Roma's and both times we look over at Hooters and saw "Maybe we should've ate over there" :lol: As for the tickets I got ten tickets for $601.00 :o

Motly Crue is lame, their new stuff just confirms my thoughts, they still are weak. Trying nu-metal crap, thye went from Hair metal to new metal missing all elements of music i enjoy. No Guns N Roses is not hair metal. That is one band I will not play on the air when I work. I can't say i have anyhting against them i just can't stand their stuff. But i do hope they have a good tour and all. Despite their music Vince and Tommy seem cool. Axl would still kick his as though B). For all you guys and girls i suppose thta do enjoy Motly Crue i hope you have a good time at their shows, and fell it was worth it. :)

Edited by steve-o

So Bono it looks like your going to all the main attractions at West Ed. ... let me guess your visiting tha family resturant on burban street too...  hooters.  :lol:

How much were the tickets anyways?

:lol: The last few times TG and I have been to Burban Street we've actually ate at Tony Roma's and both times we look over at Hooters and saw "Maybe we should've ate over there" :lol: As for the tickets I got ten tickets for $601.00 :o

<_< they sold out pretty fast.

did you go for floor or for the seats?

Edited by Gillian