People's Choice Awards

Bono

Gah! They should open up a U2 sub-forum here for you Bono! Haha.

:lol: Wouldn't that be the shit!. Then again I'd probably be posting to myself all the time. yeah now that I think about it we don't need a U2 sub-forum here at MYGNR. Though a perfect name for the room would be Dream out loud B) Yup I like it. On second thought let's do it up. Just for shits and giggles. I vote we open a sub-forum dedicated to U2. Who's with Gash and me?

Edited by Bono

Gah! They should open up a U2 sub-forum here for you Bono! Haha.

:lol: Wouldn't that be the shit!. Then again I'd probably be posting to myself all the time. yeah now that I think about it we don't need a U2 sub-forum here at MYGNR. Though a perfect name for the room would be Dream out loud B) Yup I like it. On second thought let's do it up. Just for shits and giggles. I vote we open a sub-forum dedicated to U2. Who's with Gash and me?

Even though you're a fellow canadian i strongly disagree about the U2 idea :P

bono..if we do this..would u only post ur u2 stuff in there??? kind of like kaneadas section in Dust n bones..so the rest of us wont have to listen to it

Exactly. Think of it. Those who hate U2 won't have to listen to Bono's gibbering, those that do can access it in one dedicated forum.

bono..if we do this..would u only post ur u2 stuff in there??? kind of like kaneadas section in Dust n bones..so the rest of us wont have to listen to it

Exactly. Think of it. Those who hate U2 won't have to listen to Bono's gibbering, those that do can access it in one dedicated forum.

It would have it's advantages for those who hate hearing me talk about U2. Imagine it. mygnr.com would be a trend setter. It'd be the first music site devoted to a paticular band with a sub-forum dedicated to a completely different band with no ties whatsoever to the main band that the site is dedicated to. It would be revolutionary. WE MUST DO THIS!!!! :lol:

It would have it's advantages for those who hate hearing me talk about U2. Imagine it. mygnr.com would be a trend setter. It'd be the first music site devoted to a paticular band with a sub-forum dedicated to a completely different band with no ties whatsoever to the main band that the site is dedicated to. It would be revolutionary. WE MUST DO THIS!!!! :lol:

Crikey! It'd be like 1917 all over again! If it can happen at mygnr, it can happen anywhere!