A.F.I Vs Good Charlotte

GnRmaniac

Which Band Do You Like Better?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Conga Fissure

Fabricated Goth Strip Steak.

After tasting such terrible steak, I quit tasting.

Emo-goth-punk hybrid malasial strawberry twist touches on emotional complexion I could NEVER relate to.

You could rape me, kill everybody I know and I still wouldn't be in a ball cutting myself with butter knife writing angry poetry about how "My BOSS is SOOOOO mean, my wounds won't heal...I feel COLD, Oh, so cooooold".

Emo Spinal Tap on the way.

Michael Moore should be director.

Mr. Propaganda, Pretentious Blind Liberal Michael.

WTF did you just say?^^

A.F.I. is better.  They are actually the best current punk-pop band, in my opinion.

I don't really see whats "pop" about them?

But yes they are one of the best out there atm.

They have catchy choruses and main guitar-riffs. Got to agree. AFI is a great pop-punk band.

Erm isnt that the idea when you write a song. It's only been the last album that has been fairly popular.

Edited by Stupid_Moron

Emo-goth-punk hybrid malasial strawberry twist touches on emotional complexion I could NEVER relate to.

You could rape me, kill everybody I know and I still wouldn't be in a ball cutting myself with butter knife writing angry poetry about how "My BOSS is SOOOOO mean, my wounds won't heal...I feel COLD, Oh, so cooooold".

"These speakers go up to 3 for the most depressent sound ever." :lol:

Guest Conga Fissure

"These speakers go up to 3 for the most depressent sound ever." :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Have you read AFI's lyrics? Heard them? They're nothing like that. Not emo. Just like you're not funny. :rolleyes:

Guest Conga Fissure

Have you read AFI's lyrics? Heard them? They're nothing like that. Not emo. Just like you're not funny. :rolleyes:

"At a Glance"

Long to believe that support will never cease. Bitter and lonely, those they've left before.

The vibrant heart so quickly growing old, the warmest eyes so quickly growing cold.

Just a glance for they don't care to see what becomes of me.

:o

100% of my posts are to entertain me.

Some are just creative (is that o.k. straight arrow?).

I like entertaining myself.

Is it pathetic?

Sure. Maybe everybody thinks SO.

But if I make myself laugh....do I care? :lol:

Then I might as well be a banker and go bring donuts and cartoons on Casual Fridays.

Oh no! I'll have to repost this again! To EVERYBODY who wants an explanation for my bizarre behavior after I crashed your bland little party of love poems and white sit-com jokes. SOOOOO boring. I'm trapped in this cold house where I'm slowly decaying (not a metaphor!). But when I turn 18 and leave....YES! Gone! Aspirations will be chased!

Now if I wanted to make someone laugh....I'd do cliched joke proven to work ;) .

I'm defending myself...my goodness. :o

So yes, A.F.I. is melodrama. But then again, Don't Cry is melodrama to me. It's all ideolology and perspective! Ignorant cocks eat the corn of oblivious, narrow-sighted mindset!

Melodrama (to me, it's subjective you know) is lovey-lovey ballads and being oh so cold and lonely.

Edited by livinloud87