Should TECHNO put her skirt down?

Guest Conga Fissure

Should TECHNO put her skirt down?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Conga Fissure

Metaphors have made the arduous trek to the polls via cock Christopher Columbus diaries and the Travel Channel.

Techno is the first continent to conquer and colonize because of the beneficial resources that so lay beneath the sweet dirt.

VOTE NOW!

Somebody has to like techno (Madison!)

Those synthesized drums or maybe pop techno, Moby or the clubs you go to to find ideal target of your primal ambition!

:o

Guest Conga Fissure

Forum = Antedote Milkshake for creative sand trap and boredom

Why's everybody so taken back with my posts?

Maybe next time I'll incorporate a sit-com joke to convey lack of imagination.

"SO JOEY and CHANDLER went out with these two HOTTIES...but they weren't GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: "

Just shoot.

techno takes the bloodied sword of repetition and plunges it into music's heart until it chokes and dies a pitiful death...

i'd rape it and stick a plunger up until it pokes a hole in its pregnant uterus (aka...disco)

how's that for metaphors livin loud :P

Edited by stevGNR666

Guest Conga Fissure
techno takes the bloodied sword of repetition and plunges it into music's heart until it chokes and dies a pitiful death...

i'd rape it and stick a plunger up until it pokes a hole in its pregnant uterus (aka...disco)

how's that for metaphors livin loud :P

:):lol:

I like it!

livinloud87 Posted on Jan 24 2005, 06:25 PM

QUOTE (stevGNR666 @ Jan 24 2005, 05:28 PM)

how's that for metaphors livin loud 

I like it

:) inotherwords...techno is shit

Guest Conga Fissure

For you 11 who so ask for techno to put her skirt down.....

Dr. Reznor prescribes you go to white chocolate mousse club with your favorite pair of khakies and LISTEN to the fucking MUSIC! And maybe pick up one of the hundred blondes who yearn for the hotdog throat lossinge after drinking the dense kerosense that is Vodka.

I don't know what you mean by "TECHNO". But I assume you mean all electronic music (which is stupid to call the entire genre TECHNO, cause it's not).

I like many kinds of Trance... Goa Trance, Deep Trance, PsyTrance, Melodic... Trip Hop's cool too. And the more chilled out Ambient Techno/Trance is cool as fuck.

Let's see... Just download and try Shpongle - Dorset Perception. Tell me how you like it.

90% of you just have a prejudice against electronic music, and it's obvious from your replies.

Electronic music's cool. It's way different from rock, but it kicks ass none the less. Stop being close minded.