Scissor Sisters

gnrlies

Yeah, they are fucken gay as shit, but thats whats funny. Only the chick and the drummer are straight.

I saw a bhit of the DVD and I can say the atmosphere looks to be incredible. Id say its gonna be a toss up between the hives (hehe see other thread) and scissor sisters as to who I claim to be best live band in the world, cos I think the only other band which could beat the hives is scissor sisters.

Well to start with i didnt have much against them. they have catchy tunes, and while i wouldnt say theyre great, theyre not bad.

However, the lassie singer changed my view on them for the worst.

Edinburgh at hogmany (new years eve) i was at the street party and they were playing on stage. She was wearing a dress made out of a couple of saltires. fair enough, its scotland, but then she went into a little speech.

I cant remember the whole thing, but she rambled on about how even though she was american, she would never wave an american flag, but she would happily wear her dress made from scottish flags. then she tried to say the next time shes back here she will be scottish, and she will buy haggis, and she will eat the haggis. those were roughly her words.

If anything it was damn offensive and retarded. eating haggis will not make you scottish, nor will wearing a scotland flag or being in an american band and trying to sweet talk your way into the scottish hearts.

Ive basically lost all of the respect i had for them. catchy music, but dumbfucks.

Well to start with i didnt have much against them. they have catchy tunes, and while i wouldnt say theyre great, theyre not bad.

However, the lassie singer changed my view on them for the worst.

Edinburgh at hogmany (new years eve) i was at the street party and they were playing on stage. She was wearing a dress made out of a couple of saltires. fair enough, its scotland, but then she went into a little speech.

I cant remember the whole thing, but she rambled on about how even though she was american, she would never wave an american flag, but she would happily wear her dress made from scottish flags. then she tried to say the next time shes back here she will be scottish, and she will buy haggis, and she will eat the haggis. those were roughly her words.

If anything it was damn offensive and retarded. eating haggis will not make you scottish, nor will wearing a scotland flag or being in an american band and trying to sweet talk your way into the scottish hearts.

Ive basically lost all of the respect i had for them. catchy music, but dumbfucks.

Oh get over it...

I like em... .Where u seeing em... Good Vibrations?

got metro tix...

I love that joint. You can pretty much garuntee yourself center barrier there if you go an hour before doors open...

For all those people who think they butchered comfortably numb, they did nothing of the sort. You will find it "comforting" to know that "comfortably numb" still exists in tact, unchanged on your pink floyd records. Theres no point in re-recording it exactly as floyd play it. At least they make it different. Just dont be so damn conservative that you cant hack it being converted into a dance track.

Ahh fair enough... dont think i woulda paid that anyway

yeah..

they'll put on a hell of a show though, I can just see it...

Im cranking up the 2005 gig list already!

Powderfinger,

The Hives,

Wave Aid,

Scissor Sisters,

Evermore,

Evermore,

Velvet Revolver,

Velvet Revolver,

Evermore,

Evermore,

(in order).....

10 gigs in the first 8 weeks of 2005

You like Evermore? I dont rate em that much..... You going to both VR gigs? I really should do that, that way i can take a camera one night and got nuts the other night.... i donno if i could be bothered though haha... Whens the other gig... Friday or something... Bleh... Yeah thats a good list.

BDO

Midnight Oil

Wave Aid

Velvet Revolver......

Thinking of seeing Sarah Blasko @ Newtown... saw her at bdo... she was good. . but i donno if she was good enough to go to newtown hahah. Eh *Looks at gig Guide*

I'd like to go to Cockatoo Island Festival but theres only like 1 or 2 bands each day that i wanna see.... not really worth it.

Wow, Cake are touring soon....

Edited by Stupid_Moron