NEW YORK DOLLS

willl

www.new-york-dolls.com

We've just put our official New York Dolls site online so feel free to check it out and tell other fans.

We have videos and mp3s online, aswell as latest news and more, plus we will soon be running a contest to win CD's, DVD's, Tshirts, and copies of the NYD biography Too Much Too Soon (by Nina Antonia)

The only thing currently down is the fan forum but were working on it. Back online shortly!

For those who havent heard NYD if you like GNR you'll probably enjoy The Dolls. GNR cover "Human Being" and "You Cant Put Your Arms Around A Memory" on the Spaghetti Incident album - both penned by Dolls members.

Regards,

NYD Admin

yes their music is VERY good. probably my favorite band tied with gnr (as if my name and avatar didn't give it away...).

i will definitely be checking that site out! :wub:

LipstickKiller is so right about the New York Dolls they are a great band and the reunion last year was amazing!

The re-union last year was amazing! We'll soon be running a contest and will be giving away the Re-Union show from Meltdown Festival on CD and DVD. In the meantime please keep checking back at the site for changes and updates - our fan forum will be coming soon :)

Thanks for the support B)

Our message board (The Official New York Dolls Message Board) is now online at:

www.new-york-dolls.com/board/index.php

If you would like to discuss The Dolls or any projects relating to them please feel free to register.