Madagascar Settings

Ok so I can basically play Madagascar on all the instruments and crap like that but my problem is the beginning, what type of Synthesized setting is that?

Is it like some Old-English Brass or like Medieval Church Organ or some crap like that I cant seem to find it on ANY synth/keyboard I play.

Does anyone know the setting? PLZ tell me if you do (in this thread) :unsure:

:krider:

Whenever i attempt to play it i always have problems, i have a setting called 'Synth Str 1', i always use that. It sounds like chords played on the lower half of the keyboard when you have it set to autoaccomp but no style is playing.

Make sense?

Hope so.

R.

Ok so I can basically play Madagascar on all the instruments and crap like that but my problem is the beginning, what type of Synthesized setting is that?

Is it like some Old-English Brass or like Medieval Church Organ or some crap like that I cant seem to find it on ANY synth/keyboard I play.

Does anyone know the setting? PLZ tell me if you do (in this thread) :unsure:

It sounds like French Horn to me

its not a single structured sound.

they have mixed 3 sounds.

First sound reminds "synth brass" preset on

old school Moog or Prophet synths and the second one is synth French Horns

and the third is low synth flutes. they are nicely balanced in the mix.

but they are very very synth ones, not live sampled.

some oldschool expensive fat sounds

Edited by PBass

Thanks all, ive tried French Horn but my synth doesnt do that dramatic-like effect to it but im guessing that Dizzy has like the expensive-fancy-ass shit so thats probably why. Thank you all though.

Now that I think about it it kinda sounds like a French Horn Quartet or something like that. I dont know but whatever. Thanx

Thanks all, ive tried French Horn but my synth doesnt do that dramatic-like effect to it but im guessing that Dizzy has like the expensive-fancy-ass shit so thats probably why. Thank you all though.

Now that I think about it it kinda sounds like a French Horn Quartet or something like that. I dont know but whatever. Thanx

I hope you aren't playing single notes