FightStar - Palahniuk's Laughter

Rick

Hot or Not?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fightstar doing well? They are number 73 in the charts and got booed off stage in Dublin the other night. Though i want to hear their version of NIN's Hurt, and yes it is blasphemy that they did it

OH MOY GAWD!!!

they covered hurt?

they should be shot, after NIN and the master johnny cash did it, who can seriously do that song?

urmm who? fightstarter who the hell are they?

meh their name sounds crap

:laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:

so crap its funny

by the way, fightstar are an emo band, i guess they're emo, fronted by busted's charlie.

Edited by Wild_Child

so crap its funny

by the way, fightstar are an emo band, i guess they're emo, fronted by busted's charlie.

:o emo

urghh i hate the hole 'emo' thing *gets out pointy stick*

'charlie' from busted :laugh::laugh::laugh:

oh jeez how can they expect to get anywhere with a frontman that has eyebrows that practically cover his hole zit of a head

so crap its funny

Dear all,

They're cool Mainstream. Since when do Emo bands care about getting into the charts?

Luv Samantha

It's not that great really is it, I thought i'd give them a chance (even though their frontman is Charley from Busted)... but no, it's utter garbage and there is no passion or emotion within his heavy driving power chords at all. The video is stupid too with the lightning and stuff.

Though the pre-pubecents will be flocking to the stores in their thousands no doubt!! :monkey:

so crap its funny

Dear all,

They're cool Mainstream. Since when do Emo bands care about getting into the charts?

Luv Samantha

i just didn't know what to class them as

so crap its funny

Dear all,

Luv Samantha

i just didn't know what to class them as

They are emo crap. The look and sound shouts out emo

Theyre shit. trying to be something theyre not and coming up with "cool" names for their songs.

If charlie wasnt in busted, no one would give a rats ass about their band. theyre nothing new, theyre nothing special. just another pathetically crap band feeding off one members past fame.

And as for covering hurt, thats the worst blasphemy since that stupid x- factors band G4 covered bohemian rhapsody.

These people make me sick.

Theyre shit. trying to be something theyre not and coming up with "cool" names for their songs.

If charlie wasnt in busted, no one would give a rats ass about their band. theyre nothing new, theyre nothing special. just another pathetically crap band feeding off one members past fame.

And as for covering hurt, thats the worst blasphemy since that stupid x- factors band G4 covered bohemian rhapsody.

These people make me sick.

finally some sense, thank you!

Edited by fuzzbubble