MTV Video Awards

Anders

i prefer chinese democracy and the blues, and also rhiad ... i don´t like too much madagascar and also i don´t understand the central part of this song, the effects are louder than the guitars ... so almost you can´t hear guitars and i don´t like that guitar part ... is my opinion... magagascar is a good song but worse than the others and the central part sucks

i prefer chinese democracy and the blues, and also rhiad ... i don´t like too much madagascar and also i don´t understand the central part of this song, the effects are louder than the guitars ... so almost you can´t hear guitars and i don´t like that guitar part ... is my opinion... magagascar is a good song but worse than the others and the central part sucks

why the fuck does half of your words have ´

anders ...

if be the leader of one of the biggest bands on the world, be rich, and have millions of fans discussing what colour was your last night shit is be let down by God ...

i would like to be axl ... if i were axl i´d come here everyday to read what my fans say about everything ... don´t you?

When Axl was growing up he had a strict Catholic upbringing. He even sang with his brother and sister in church as part of 'The Bailey Trio', singing gospel songs from the 70's a little bit more rocked out than they were intended. Axl said all this in an MTV rockumentary that got shown around the time the UYI albums were released ELEVEN YEARS AGO.

Axl has worn a crucifix around his neck for many years and has a large crucifix on a wall in his home. So I don't think this is anything new.

Yes, but has anyone noticed in the November Rain video, Axl wears an upside down crucifix on the funeral scene. He also was wearing it in some photos that I have seen backstage from the VMA's of 1992.

But if you notice in the scene wear they show the inside of his house, he has that huge crucifix on the wall. He also talks about his faith in 3 part interview by RIP magazine in 1992.

I clearly remember reading in an interview in Hit Parader magazine, back around '90 or '91, that Axl collects (or did at the time) antique crucifixes, and he was talking about shopping for some in Europe when he got mobbed by schoolgirls.

I don't still have the mag as I had to get rid of them when I moved to da city....  :(

xS