Dust in the Wind

TbayFern27

Hey guys,

I'm a newbie here and just wanted to say how cool this site is. I've been a GNR fan from the very begining. Axl's words were my only friend for many years. Pathetic huh? Anyways I downloaded this song called dust in the wind performed live by Axl. Is this new GNR material or was this song written by someone else? I know it's not the Kansas dust in the wind because the lyrics are different. I believe in was recorded at this years NYC concert. Hope to get replies. Thanks

Hey guys,

I'm a newbie here and just wanted to say how cool this site is. I've been a GNR fan from the very begining. Axl's words were my only friend for many years. Pathetic huh? Anyways I downloaded this song called dust in the wind performed live by Axl. Is this new GNR material or was this song written by someone else? I know it's not the Kansas dust in the wind because the lyrics are different. I believe in was recorded at this years NYC concert. Hope to get replies. Thanks

Wecome!

That's not pathetic, unless I am.  Axl's songs give you a little bit of Grrrrrrrrrrrr to get you through the day.