How long will you wait?

madison

I know many of us here have been waiting nine years for GNR to come back. We've watched a revolving door of musicians go into the studio to work with Axl on the new album, and we've waited through numerous rumored album release dates.

A lot has happened in the past couple of months -- the GNR comeback, the scrapped tour, the rumors about bandmembers leaving, and the long silence. In light of all this, I was just wondering how many are ready to give up on GNR.  If an album doesn't come out by June, will you give up on the album and the new band?  Or will you still hold out for a reunion of the old members?

I know many of us here have been waiting nine years for GNR to come back. We've watched a revolving door of musicians go into the studio to work with Axl on the new album, and we've waited through numerous rumored album release dates.

A lot has happened in the past couple of months -- the GNR comeback, the scrapped tour, the rumors about bandmembers leaving, and the long silence. In light of all this, I was just wondering how many are ready to give up on GNR.  If an album doesn't come out by June, will you give up on the album and the new band?  Or will you still hold out for a reunion of the old members?

well im in the same frame of mind ive been in the last few years.....

When it comes, it will come. Until then, i will put afd on and turn it up and keep doing air guitar to it! haha

Yeah... It will be fuckn shit if it isnt out by June!  :'(

It's funny.. its always June haha... June june blah blah... Then it never actually happens! Well although i know ill be fuckn pissed off if it isnt done by then... i still know i will wait!

Who knows what will happen next... Anything can and WILL happen!

i honestly dont think it will be released,there is serious problems with it,i know they have recorded 70 songs but if they are any good cant they find any  better ones to play live than rhiad and the bedouins or silkworms,these are poor songs.still i hope axl will prove me wrong and i will wait for however long it takes.

please dont tell me axl is holding the big songs back,im 30 not 3 so i think i can tell when i hear nonsense

I am really not doing anything different then if I wasnt waiting. So I guess I am not waiting, I am living my life, if and when it comes out I will be there, no timetable.

i honestly dont think it will be released,there is serious problems with it,i know they have recorded 70 songs but if they are any good cant they find any  better ones to play live than rhiad and the bedouins or silkworms,these are poor songs.still i hope axl will prove me wrong and i will wait for however long it takes.

please dont tell me axl is holding the big songs back,im 30 not 3 so i think i can tell when i hear nonsense

Just becaues you 'think' they are poor, doesn't make them 'poor'   ::)

thats true mr sparkle but i can only give my opinion and gnr have set high standards.what do you think of those songs i mentioned?  

My final opinion of Rhiad will have to wait for the studio version, but right now I think it has great potential, I like the guitars, they remind of Led Zeppelin. I have not heard silkworms, but I have heard about a hundred people in chatrooms say that they dont like it, and very few say they do.  :)

I am really not doing anything different then if I wasnt waiting. So I guess I am not waiting, I am living my life, if and when it comes out I will be there, no timetable.

Exactly.  Life goes on.  And so do I.  But when the album hits the stores I'll be there.  I'll never become nonchalant about GNR.

As all you said, I don`t wait like activly or anything.. I expect it sometime "soon" (GnR time) but I am not counting on it.. Dizzy said by June, I will hope for that date but not get pissed of like some people do cause "it got put back again" or whatever they say..

And I will never stop hoping that the new GnR album will be out during the next half year..

Not only cause it will be 80 minutes of pure magic, but also cause that means Axl and band touring and news and also I think it will change some of the music that the music company`s sets their moneys on and it will inspire young kids to become great musicans aswell.. Rock musicians..

Not much demanding, just hoping.. :)

I will wait for as long as I have to.  I will never give up faith in Axl--but at the same time, I will continue to live my life.  When the album comes out and the tour starts up, I will be the first in line--however long it takes!!

All we need is just a little patience  ;)

It will come out-eventually and it will be well worth the wait!