axl

gnrafd87

This might be a bit broad but i just wanted to get a few things off my chest about axl rose.

First, I just wanted to ask whether or not the sound effect in the beginning of WTTJ is axl's voice, or a sound effect.  You probably know what I'm talking about (it sounds like a frikin train and I'll be damned if it is in fact axl making that impossible banshee wail).  I know he looks like hes making the sound in the music video, but is it really him?  I never thought sounds like that could be hollered by humans.

Second, I just wanted to discuss and get some insight on the changes in axl's performances over the years.  In the 80s axl used to perform differently than later on in his career.  Watch WTTJ and u can see that he uses his mic stand a lot and does his sweet dance moves whereas more recently he prefers to run around more.  I personally dont prefer one over the other but I thought it was worth mentioning and if anyone knows when he decided to change his style, I'd appreciate your comments.

Third, I heard that axl had some beef with jon bon jovi in the past.  I read that it was cuz someone told axl he looked like jon and he didnt like it too much (I really dont know why he took that to offense).  Is this the reason?  Anyway, who thinks they look alike?  I have to say that I do see somewhat of a resemblance.  

Fourth, axl is notorious for having a lot of different looks.  I personally liked him best when he was clean-shaven without his front hair layered.  He looked gorgeous during the "appetite" and "lies" days (dont worry, im not gay, just observant).  What do you guys think, how do you like your axl?

That was just some random stuff I was thinking about during this news-drought.  I'd appreciate lots of comments.

Peace!

download from winmx or some else downloading program axl rose-rant at concert bon jovi can suck my dick. he said that last night what hapened 5 guys in suits in a higher regency of the hotel decided that we were scumbags they were right we were scumbags but that doesnt mean were gonna take this shit. first of this guy grabs me and calls bon jovi bon jovi can suck my dick........... ;D

This might be a bit broad but i just wanted to get a few things off my chest about axl rose.

First, I just wanted to ask whether or not the sound effect in the beginning of WTTJ is axl's voice, or a sound effect.  You probably know what I'm talking about (it sounds like a frikin train and I'll be damned if it is in fact axl making that impossible banshee wail).  I know he looks like hes making the sound in the music video, but is it really him?  I never thought sounds like that could be hollered by humans.

Second, I just wanted to discuss and get some insight on the changes in axl's performances over the years.  In the 80s axl used to perform differently than later on in his career.  Watch WTTJ and u can see that he uses his mic stand a lot and does his sweet dance moves whereas more recently he prefers to run around more.  I personally dont prefer one over the other but I thought it was worth mentioning and if anyone knows when he decided to change his style, I'd appreciate your comments.

Third, I heard that axl had some beef with jon bon jovi in the past.  I read that it was cuz someone told axl he looked like jon and he didnt like it too much (I really dont know why he took that to offense).  Is this the reason?  Anyway, who thinks they look alike?  I have to say that I do see somewhat of a resemblance.  

Fourth, axl is notorious for having a lot of different looks.  I personally liked him best when he was clean-shaven without his front hair layered.  He looked gorgeous during the "appetite" and "lies" days (dont worry, im not gay, just observant).  What do you guys think, how do you like your axl?

That was just some random stuff I was thinking about during this news-drought.  I'd appreciate lots of comments.

Peace!

well I like AXL the way he is...and I think u ARE  gay!!!!A**hole!!!!

Yeah, Axl is cooler without a beard, but he has to wear a bandana, otherwise he might be mistaken for a girl.

;D

Are you saying long hair is girlish?? :)

I like the bandana too, however as long as he keeps the long hair I don`t really care.. :)

i really love the way that axl moves and sings in concerts but i recognize the best axl was in early 90´s ... he sang and he moved like nobody else on the world ... he was the best ... now he is still a very good frontman, maybe he is the best but i feel a bit of shame when i see my paris 1992 concert and i see concerts of the amrican tour like albany now ...

i keep loving guns and axl, i will buy the cd and i´ll support the band. and it´s not axl´s faul of course, it´s law of life, he is still strong but not as strong as in the 90´s when he looked like he was going to kill someone with his screams and his attitude ... nostalgia 8-)

:'(