The Trilogy "making of" Videos... Question..

nightrain44

I have the "Making F-ing Videos" trilogy collection.  "Don't Cry", "November Rain", "Estranged"..  In that order, they are labeled "Making F-ing videos.. Part I, Part II, and Part IV"..  Anyone know why they skipped Part III?   Is this supposed to be this way?  Or was there really a number III released?  Just wondering..

I figured someone here would know this..

Thanks.

Um, that's what I'm saying. Axl planned to have the 4 epic songs as part af a "Quadrilogy." Don't Cry, November Rain, Estranged and Coma. But they never got round to making the video of Coma, so it was never included, but Estranged was still caleed "Part IV" for some reason, but of the "Trilogy"

I've never heard that thing about Coma... but I do know that Estranged was supposed to explain why Stephanie died but after they broke up it was too hard to show visually and probably too hard for Axl to think about. soo they made Estranged totally different from what was intended. It doesn't explain Nov Rain and that's why it's part 4 (because part 3 is still missing. even though the song is there, the visual explanation is not)

I believe Coma was supossed to be number 3, but plans changed and it wasn't released. Though I don't know why Estranged still retained the name "Part IV" afterwards

I heard the same rumor Gcam that Coma was to be part of the trilogy. And the lyrics certainly fit with the storyline, which is based on the Del James' short story "Without You."

btw, I have Del James' book - The Language of Fear - and the other stories are pretty cool too in an off-the-wall kind of way.  ;) I think he's a very talented writer.  Has anyone else read the rest of the book? If so, what did you think?