Will Izzy Tour w Project ?

Duffan

When the Project gets thier album out and Decides to hit the road , do you think and want Izzy to join them ? , I've heard many reports that even though he's an official band member he's only going to be a writer/studio member . If he does this what will they do on the road for the rythm gutiar , they won't only play with one will they  ??? , I'm hoping he does give in and tour because he should , I would like to see him on stage and rockin with Slash and I think he owes it to himself to preform his own material in front of crowds , If the project does small theaters ie 2000 -3000 seaters I think he'll tour because that's his style anything bigger I'm not so sure . I'm also betting he'll be more active on stage this time around because it'll be on his terms and he'll be having more fun plus the fact that all thier heads are clear really helps . This is all specultion though , so what do think

Peace GnR Nation  8)

You're right Duffan. Even Axl, in a recent radio interview (WRIF in Detroit just before the show in November), said Izzy never wanted to play large stadiums and would have been content just to play smaller 1,000-2,000 seat venues. And I've also heard the rumors, as you have, that Izzy doesn't plan to tour with the Project.

Perhaps they can bring Gilby back!!!  Saw him play in NYC recently and he was awesome. That would be a good choice.

naa, they actually got the loaded guitarist dave kushner to tour with them...

Thats confirmed (well by duff and i think slash)  

I'm sure Izzy would be fine with that because Duff's guitarist will fit the whole vibe that the band has going , BTW anyone know what's going on with LOADED anyway since Duff is invloved inthe Project now ? ::)

Peace GnR Nation  8)