Libertines/ Babyshambles

Guest katie

I just don't get them, i dont see whats so good about them, people textin in to MTV sayen they are so great, i just cant see why, i follow most of todays music, i dont live in the 80's or 90's like some people, so i can see why they dont like them, but sould you plz tell me what is soooo good about them, there songs arent the slighest bit catchy, there a pile of crackheads, i just dont see why or how anyone could like them...

Guest katie

I'm not sure actually, I just love the sound of the libertines. I think thier songs are great but it's just down to personal taste. I also just saw Pete Doherty supporting the streets, doing a solo, and he is really tallented

OMG in everthing apart from the crack/junkie fuck up i pretty much idolise pete, he is such a cool guy, very intelegent, doesnt give a fuck about anything. Love Up the bracket, probably one of my favorite albums, the second wasnt the best ever but is still better than most. Not got in to babyshmables musch yet but i still cant wait to see them at Leeds this yr.Shame Pete and Carl had to split up, they were so good as a duo!!

Katie, have you seen the new Razorlight vid? Johnny is to good in it!!

edit- this has inspired me to get a new av!!

Edited by rufus

I just don't get them, i dont see whats so good about them, people textin in to MTV sayen they are so great, i just cant see why, i follow most of todays music, i dont live in the 80's or 90's like some people, so i can see why they dont like them, but sould you plz tell me what is soooo good about them, there songs arent the slighest bit catchy, there a pile of crackheads, i just dont see why or how anyone could like them...

i hate them too.. youve said everything i can, they are idiots..

errr i dont know. At first i hated them, but after a few listens you just get hooked, i cant say why or how. I just happens lol

Yeah, and we all know how mature Blink are.

"Use Your Erection" jesus, come on.

Yeah, and we all know how mature Blink are.

"Use Your Erection" jesus, come on.

there isnt a "jesus", its imo.. i just dont like the kind of music they play, and neither do i like the lifestyle he leads..

the libertines were average and bambyshambles are below average.

i like 2 libertines songs (up the bracket and cant stand me now) the rest are shit.

pete may be a crackhead but guns n roses where fucking coke and heroin addicts so u can't judge a musician on his/her drug intake.

the libertines were average and bambyshambles are below average.

i like 2 libertines songs (up the bracket and cant stand me now) the rest are shit.

pete may be a crackhead but guns n roses where fucking coke and heroin addicts so u can't judge a musician on his/her drug intake.

you said it...