Haha, who's the idiot now?!!

nathanhall

Spreading the good word fellas keep it up!This forum- bringing out the best in GNR fans a long long time!

Mr. Sparkles probably working like a madman trying to thing up something better than WHHHHHHHHAMMMMBULANCE as a witty and sarcastic comeback. Maybe he'll write another story.  

This is what happens to people when thier heros f*ck up.

Bashing Axl? Pal don't you think he did a fairly good job of bashing for himself? I don't know what fantasy planet your from but this truth telling on Axl was sponsered by Axls himself. No one is bashing Axl..thier playing the Axl game and thats telling it like it is......Axl has an amazing ability to do exactly opposite what he says... unless you too  prescribe to Mr. Sparkles "master plan" theory of rock stardom also.... In the real world Axl would have had his lights punched out for that kind of ignorance......No one here is bashing Axl -what if anything "we're" bashing is people so fricking blind that they cling to illusions that Axl deserves respect simply because he has a good voice and ONCE was the singer of the best band in the word.

Me as you know that nothing has been confirmed jet..

People are bashing Axl.. Certainly for things he haven`t done it may be his fault but for now people are assuming what ever they want to assume to be able to diss Axl, his band and us who belive in what he does..

well the new gnr is 1/5 gnr, and the project is 4/5 gnr..

I mean certainly there are many other issues such as who was the dominant force, who who were the real members (i.e. matt or steve)

but at the end of the day, GNR was a name given to a band, and each member brought there own unique thing to the band, and no band can be called GNR based on one person...