Houston Show Canceled!!

Axl_rose

I just checked Ticketmaster and they have the Houston show as cancelled!!!   I called both CC and interscope today and both of them told me to call the individual venues to see if the shows were canceled!  Interscope did say that "the way it looks the whole tour is canceled."  But they said I should call each venue.  That leads me to think that the decision to cancel the shows lies with the venues since both CC and Interscope told me to ask the venues.  Does anyone know who is making the decisions?

I flew into town for the Philly show and it was canceled.   I have tix to houston and  Now houston is canceled.  Also have tickets to LA--does anyone know about LA?  

Has anyone heard of any of the dates being rescheduled??

TICKETMASTER.COM IS FUL OF SHIT ROCK 101 DJ CLAIMED HE BOUGHT TICKETS FROM TICKETMASTER.COM YESTERDAY AND ALSO NOTICE WHEN YOU GO TICKETMASTER.COM LOOK AT ALL THE GNR DATES THEY ARE ALL CANCELLED EXCEPT TEH LAS VEGAS SHOW IN DEC 28TH..WHICH CONTRADICTS A HALF WAY RELIABLE SOURCE IN YAHOO LAUNCH MUSIC WHICH STATES THAT HOUSTON, DALLAS NOT CANCELLED BUT LAS VEGAS AS CANCELLED. THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR THE HOUSTON SHOW I THINK WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE FRIDAY DEC 13TH TAMPA FLO SHOW IF IT GOES THROUGH THEN THE SAT IN WEST PALM BEACH SHOULD GO THROUGH SUNDAY THEY ARE OFF, MONDAY IS IN MISSISSIPPIA, & THEN UNLESS THOSE ASSHOLES AT THE COMPAQ CENTER(FORMERLY THE SUMMIT) CANCEL THE SHOW STILL SHOULD GO ON. LET BE PATIENT BRO THE HOUSTON SHOW IS STILL 50/50 WHAT SEATS YOU AT. I THINK ALL OF US IN TEXAS IF THE SHOW IS CANCELLED SHOULD MEET SOMEWHERE AND PARTY FOR THE HELL OF IT. OH, YEAH PLEASE LOS ANGELES THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL AXL WILL MISS THAT SHOW.

All I can say is I hope Houston is on.  THe Summit--which is what I always call it anyway--better not pull any shit and cancel it.  I called them today and they said it was still on.  They better not mess with my chance to see Axl.  It has been way too long since I have seen him in concert (91)!! ;D ;D

As for LA--I hope it is a go!

i called in 101 and they said they had no idea what was up ,you might of heard me introduce the 2 for tuesday guns n roses block around 1 pm,the dj said since clear channel had nothing to so woth the houston show,that there was a chance itd still be on.......

hate to admit it coke,but he's right,this sucks,why doesnt axl just do things like normal ppl and that way cc wouldnt pull out. we need answers.

why canceling the whole tour? whos sick? are the band not getting along? rescheduling? something,anything, i have never been puit htrew dumb crap over a show,it is sad that i am sayin,since i got my tickets," assuming all goes right till dec 17,thisis bulshit,no one is gonna put up with the bs from the last tour,get the old guys,get a attitude adjustment,and go make your fans happy and tour,show up,go on stage ON TIME and if you cant make it, notify the ppl at a reasonable time and reschedule,good luck trying to tell tickets now,man,good luck. call the old guys