W.axl rose

Buckethead

Robin Finck

Chris Pittman

Dizzy reed

Tommy Stinson

Richard Fortus

Brain

anyone agree that this line up is the best one ever,anyone who saw CHINESE DEMOCRACY live agreed that this song is far the most impressive song that GNR has done for the last ten years,i can't wait to hear some hard kicking electronic song as agressive as OH MY GOD to tear my fucking ear apart.

A DREAM BAND

W.axl rose

Buckethead

Robin Finck

Chris Pittman

Dizzy reed

Tommy Stinson

Richard Fortus

Brain

anyone agree that this line up is the best one ever,anyone who saw CHINESE DEMOCRACY live agreed that this song is far the most impressive song that GNR has done for the last ten years,i can't wait to hear some hard kicking electronic song as agressive as OH MY GOD to tear my fucking ear apart.

did i read that right or do i need laser treatment on my eyes

OMG rocks my @ss off it is the MOST memorable GnR Tune EVER , well next to the Ultimate classic ..... MY WORLD , I mean how could you forget that Monster Riff and incredble electronica , Who needs AFD or UYI when you got the OMG single ( Mindblowin )  ;D  ;D

Peace GnR Nation  8)

The new stuff is alright.  But nothing compares to Appetite and the Illusion albums.  It looks like a war between Axl and Slash.  Axl got this whole new hired line-up, who don't get me wrong, is kick-ass.  And you have Slash getting together with the original guitarist from AFD days, and drummer Matt Sorum from '91.  I think that "what we've got here is failure to communicate.."  It's a war to see who can make it bigger, and in my opinion the old line-up will win the war.  I'd personally like to see Sebastian Bach on vocals.  That would kick so much ass!  (and I think they will show up to their concerts)   ;D  Yes, chinese democracy, when it comes out will be a big hit.  He has the 'Guns N' Roses' name going for him for publicity, and Buckethead's theme is a big catch, especially to younger fans.  But, don't even try to compare this new 'produced' music to the raw riffs and realness of the 1987 days.  "GNR was what every other band pretended to be.."   8)

<<<<<Mr. Sparkle are ya gonna rip nighttrain a new one and say he's old fashioned? Maybe you could write him an epic little story about being stuck in the 80's too...

Again comparing apple to oranges..

When GNR was young they were punks.. highschool drop outs who scatched thier talent and sound from the ground up. You don't recognize that in a well produced show you hear professional parody to get a "sound"- the GNR sound is in fact (musically )is  still intact its currently looking for a singer...........

These pros are just that pros...... gotta love em cuz it has to be a thankless job to forever be in someone elses shadows. Great band though... would have been better if they played thier own songs...

<<<<<Mr. Sparkle are ya gonna rip nighttrain a new one and say he's old fashioned? Maybe you could write him an epic little story about being stuck in the 80's too...

Again comparing apple to oranges..

When GNR was young they were punks.. highschool drop outs who scatched thier talent and sound from the ground up. You don't recognize that in a well produced show you hear professional parody to get a "sound"- the GNR sound is in fact (musically )is  still intact its currently looking for a singer...........

These pros are just that pros...... gotta love em cuz it has to be a thankless job to forever be in someone elses shadows. Great band though... would have been better if they played thier own songs...

Actually no, because that's not what I am all about. You still don't get it. LOL, don't blame ya though, you are obviously never going to understand my point which 100's here do, but 4 of you don't.