Axl's Metal Sludge Award

madison

hahaha that sums it up perfectly

I like this bit:

And for those of you saying, "Well he's a rock star." I say, "kill yourself." Does Steven Tyler of Aerosmith have this problem? What about Mick Jagger? He's like 100 years old and the guy has no problem taking the stage on time. What about Kiss? What about Bon Jovi? None of those bands have this type of shit happen to them? You don't hear stories about Jon Bon Jovi being in New York when he's supposed to be in Philadelphia. You don't hear stories about Aerosmith fans rioting when Steven Tyler doesn't show up to a show, do you? That's because Steven Tyler doesn't fucking blow off shows!

Yeagh even the fellas in Metallica and the most of the other MAJOR bands never seem to have this problem. Maybe Axl doesn't want to be a rockstar anymore... maybe he's like Jim Morrison was and just wants to go off to Paris and die in a bathtub? Maybe all this is a contractul obligation left over from the previous group and as sole owner of the GNR name he's compelled to have to tour as per contractual obligation? Maybe Axls numerous lawsuits have depleted his financial resources and he has to get a day job..

Maybe he has the flu and is sicker than a dog. Maybe he O.D.ed in his hotel room. Maybe he hooked up with a really hot groupie and the sex was soooo good he decided to stay in NYC.

maybe? ;)

Maybe he's just gettin lazy or he doesn't feel the magic with these new dudes on stage like he did with the old guys , But then he's been doin this since he hit the Scene so why is everyone all up in arms This is just what Axl does is it right  ??? No , but I guess it's just his bad habit and Hey somebody's gotta be Unpredicatable nowadays cause nobody else is ,  so Why not Axl  ;D

Peace GnR Nation  8)