axl ring slash now

mrbrownstone

Axl should do sth. either hold the current band together or bring back old band.

imagine: Axl going back to Slash, Dutt, Izzy, Matt: "Hy guys. Hm, uh, want to rock with me like in the old times, huh? whadda ya say?"

And they just spit in his face, get a new singer and bring out a new album BEFORE Chinese Democracy (if it will ever come out ::))

That would be something......

Wow, that's pretty sweet!  If that is the new singer I will be happy, Travis Meeks is a very talented guy.  He's no Axl though, it would be hard to imagine the project doing Guns N' Roses songs without Axl singing.  But, their original music would be awesome I think, a hell of a lot better than if they got (overrated) Sebastian Bach to sing.

well i think the lights are shining a lot brighter over at "the project" so i wont say its all we got...

I mean mbe the new badn is the only band weve got with axl, but i mean dont forget that GNR was a 5 piece band, not just a 1 piece..

I mean 4/5 aint too bad! i wouldn't be saying any crap like its over n shit

yea.. I am really anxious to hear what the other band members can do with Axl`s sound and genious.. New influences and moving forward instead of staying to re-making Appetite.. Though that woulde be great aswell

I think the potential in this band is bigger than in the old band because they are all successful musicians on their own..

And I also.. I don`t want Axl to be stuck in the studio for 2 more years.. I want these three albums to be done now very soon so he go out there and start the new rock movement (a bit optimistic, but I think he can do it) now.. Releasing the cd and starting to tour now would be excellent timing..

After that, if the old members could accept that if you don`t evolve you die.. I would be exstatic over a new album from them (hypotheticly) .. But I honestly think Axl is better of free.. You can`t make outstanding music, like we know Axl can when under a prison sentence..